DailyForex.com – Forex Signals, Analysis & News
By Daily Forex LTD.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stay connected to the Forex market from anywhere with regular updates about major currency pairs (and interesting exotic pairs). Traders at all levels can benefit from free Forex signals and expert technical and fundamental analysis.
Don't miss another opportunity to find a profitable position.
DailyForex.com has been covering the Forex markets since 2006 and providing free Forex articles that provide strategies and trading tips to help traders master the Forex market. Traders can combine these strategies with DailyForex's daily market updates to trade smarter and with more confidence.
DailyForex.com analysts track the charts and report on major currency pairs including EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, AUD/USD and others, as well as gold, oil and other commodities. You can also enjoy:
- Weekly and monthly Forex forecasts for the major currency pairs
- Weekly recaps from across the Forex, currency and commodity markets
- Articles about trading psychology, Forex trading strategies, risk management and more
- Push Messages about breaking news, time-sensitive signals and more
The DailyForex.com mobile application updates regularly so that you’ll be able to stay on top of the market no matter where you are.
- The application starts with home page, which list a mix of content articles.
- Some of the items in the list are premium, that means only paid user have access to those items.
- Users can purchase 3 types of packages:
1) Monthly premium package: include access to all premium articles and news plus 3 forex signals a month. Cost:5.95USD/Month
2) Yearly premium package: include access to all premium articles and news plus 3 forex signals a month. 49.95USD/Year
3) Monthly Signals package: include access to all premium articles and news plus unlimited forex signals a month. 49.95USD/Month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- There is no free trial period in any of our packages
- User can change the application language
- User can set the alert content types (content/Special offers/Signals) he would like to receive. .
- User can change the alert display. It does not change user's preferences in their phone rather they are just for displaying push notification in banner or alert while application is in running.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Minor Improvements and support for push notification.
I look over the app. The information about trading is great. All the signals are out of date and almost 2 months old.
Dope af! I mean littyfntitty!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 02, 2017
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 41.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Spanish
- Seller: Daily Forex LTD.
- © 2015 DailyForex LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly$5.99
- Signals Monthly (Upgrade)$39.99
- Signals Monthly$49.99
- Signals Monthly (Upgrade)$44.99
- Premium Yearly$48.99