Daisie is the home of creative collaboration.
Connect with creative people like you. Share original content, learn, discover and be inspired to start new conversations. We’re introducing creators from all around the world, to bring new, raw ideas to life, and reignite the spark on old projects. Explore our creative playground of film, fashion, music, photography, art, and literature - Interacting directly with the inspirational people breaking grounds at the top of these industries.
- Collaborate on shared projects, taking an idea from concept to final delivery
- Search for creators based on mutual connections or location
- Choose the creative industries you’re interested in exploring
- Two timelines, one for your connections, one for everything else
- Choose the content that you want to see, when you want to see it
- Experience dynamic media - like photos, videos and projects
- Share your work, growing as a creator & generating connections
- Bump or comment on the posts and projects you love
- Learn from the most influential people in the industries that matter to you
- Take part in a live Q&A, asking questions and interacting with inspiring creators
- Participate in Tasks and have the opportunity for your work to be reviewed by the QT host
- Watch films curated around community questions.
- Find out who has added you to their chain
- Discover which of your Posts were bumped or commented on
- See who has added to your project
- Respond to replies or take conversations to private messages
- Create established, developed projects containing images, video & text
- Share anything from an idea to a completed piece
- Share the view count & likes across collaborators profiles
- Display your current job position, location & past working roles
- Develop your online portfolio
- See the projects you’ve been a part of, and the ones you started
The core of Daisie is in the hands of the people that use it, the content that’s being uploaded, the connections being made, the feedback given, experience shared, work created - Our community is fundamental to the future of the app, as well as the present. We can’t wait to see the future of creative collaboration. Let's Play.
Thanks for using daisie. We have new features and improvements!
- Video uploads: Now, you can upload and share native video with the community. To do so, simply create a post and select 'Choose Video' when adding an attachment.
- No more queuing! We've removed the waiting list so that new users can jump straight into the action from download.
- A bunch of pesky bugs have been exterminated. We've been working hard to make daisie more reliable than ever with a number of performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s Great app but maybe after some updates
I so love Daisie. And I’ve been waiting for it for like Freaking long time but now that it’s out I swear to god I’m not opening it again until it get some updates like serious amount of them. It’s almost impossible to know the posts you pumped from your profile interface and it takes ages to show me that I’ve even pumped a post in the feed it self. In addition hours and hours of loading profiles or false search results even with really good internet speed connection. Not to mention the to of bugs and glitches when creating a project for example no matter how many times you tag your post to a certain category it will never be applied and you don’t even get a chance to edit a normal post just projects. And tons of other issues inside the day to day interface any regular user would deal with (For god sakes even refreshing the feed crashes the app). Again I don’t hate the app I love how it works and tons of creators are already releasing a tons of beautiful arts. I just wish app developers took some more time to test the app and understand it’s problems.
The concept is great but too many bugs
I want to love the app but the bugs are making it hard. Some of my posts are double posting, posting without the images attached or the images are attached but in the wrong order no matter what order I attach them in which makes selecting my main image I want to display impossible. If you forget to select a tag or make a typo there is no way to edit and correct it. Also deleting post is not working no mater how many times I select to delete it. Part of the search feature pulls up an error message. I get a lot of these kinks will be worked out and of course because the app is new you guys are going to have issues here and there once all these things are fixed people will be able to enjoy the app so much more.
I am addicted to this new app. I love how the main feed has tons of talents posting daily without the bother of ads. It is a refreshing platform for creative people to connect with and inspire each other. I have made a few connections and started new projects already that were inspired by the writings of fellow Daisie app users (I am a painter mostly). It is nice to be able to comment and ask questions on others projects in order to get advice on my own projects and how to execute them. I highly recommend downloading and using once it is available to you. I look forward to seeing what is added on every single day. So grateful to get to try it out.
- Daisie Ltd
- 45.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Daisie Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.