Control your DALI enabled luminaires and home/office automation devices (electrical outlet, motorized sunblind, projector, occupancy sensor, and IP camera) via 4G LTE/3G/GSM mobile network or public Wi-Fi hotspot. DaliPhone2 is based on P2P (Peer-to-Peer) technology, and thus no re-configuration of port-forwarding and Dynamic DNS at your home Wi-Fi router are required.
DaliPhone2 requires a DaliHub to work with. DaliHub can be purchased by contacting email@example.com, and its delivery time is 3-4 weeks.
1) This app is for max 5 rooms that are all connected to one Wi-Fi router.
2) Each room is assigned with 3 DALI groups, and each group is for controlling luminaires, electrical outlet, and motorized sunblind respectively.
3) The DALI system consists of max 64 luminaires/devices, 16 groups, and 16 scenes.
4) Slider bar adjusts the light level from 0% to 100%.
5) 7 preset light levels can be selected.
6) 2 scenes in each room can be recalled.
7) Able to query the status level of group member (luminaire, electrical outlet, or motorized sunblind) in each room because of its 2-way communication capability.
8) Because the group and scene settings are stored at the luminaire/device, no synchronization between different mobile devices is necessary. After DaliPhone2 is downloaded and installed, the user can start to control the DALI luminaires/devices instantly.
9) Detection of 4G LTE/3G/GSM mobile network or public Wi-Fi hotspot is shown at the login page, so that the user can choose which way to login. The user has to enter account name and password for authentication by the P2P server. After successful login, the user can remotely control the luminaires/devices at home.
- LiteController Incorporated
- 3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LiteController Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.