This is the official Dallas Market Center App. It is designed with multiple tools to help buyers navigate Market with up-to-date information on exhibitors, product, DMC schedules, news, and upcoming events.
It includes the following features:
- Searchable Exhibitor List
- Exhibitor listing sorted by Floor
- Product Categories assigned to specific Exhibitors
- Updated campus and floor maps
- Listing of Market Events
- Current Dining offerings campus wide locations and hours
- Market Date calendar integration with device APIs
- Campus Shuttle line and Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) rail schedules and information
- "My Favorites” profile that allows buyers to add Exhibitor and Line favorites; including a Note feature to add exhibitor information and photos.
- Updated download method for new floorplans
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t think I could get through a market without this app. You can look up any line, showroom, or category, and there are maps of every floor. I like how you can add market events to your calendar. There’s also a place to add notes to showrooms and lines, and you can favorite them so they all show up in the same place.
Needs a Memo
This app is informative, but you need to have a memo or notes page to make it usable at market time. It would help to map out where we are going and what we're looking for.
We had an exceptional Saturday checking out all of the new tastes at the 1st floor bazaar.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.