By No Lights No Lycra
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Dance Break is about getting people active - at home, at school, in the office, on the street. Once a day the app will take over your phone with an energizing dance track and thousands of people will dance to the same song, regardless of timezone or location.
After every dance, a map will appear showing the number and location of the people you just danced with, and an option to share the track on social networks.
It's a fun break from sitting, a daily reminder to get physical, and feel connected to others. Hassle free, easy to use technology caters to those who are less tech-savvy, as well as those who are housebound, isolated, overworked, self-conscious, stressed, anxious or depressed.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Brand new App design
- Dance Break in user local timezone: receive notifications and start dancing in your local timezone.
- Random dancing figure image each time the count down screen shows up and the active dance starts.
- Ability to share the dance once the dance finishes via email, sms or social media.
- Reduces initial dance break notification from 30 minutes to 5 minutes
- Bug fixes and stability improvement
- We recommend all users update to this version as soon as possible