You’ve seen the show, now live the life!
Become a glamorous celebrity and begin your exciting journey on the world’s most popular dance competition in Dancing With The Stars, The Official Game!
Combining popular match-3 gameplay with innovative features, 'Dancing With The Stars: The Official Game' will give you the dancing experience you’ve been waiting for.
- Addictive and sparkling Match-3 gameplay!
- Incredible and authentic dancing, just like on the show!
- Win beautiful prizes and build your wardrobe collection!
- Collect stunning and exotic dance dresses, and show off your unique fashion to your friends!
- Choose the path your celebrity will take with intriguing dilemmas!
- Compete in a weekly leaderboard, dancing your best moves in front of judges in the Live Show!
One of BBC Worldwide’s most popular global brands, Dancing with the Stars has been licensed to 52 countries, and a version of the show has been seen in over 75 countries, with over 250 series aired around the world to date - and now YOU can take part.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook: visit our ‘Dancing With The Stars: The Official Game’ page
This App contains:
- links to selected social media sites
- in-app purchases that cost real money
- push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
To our amazing dancers, this update brings you a more balanced core game experience. Good luck!
- Brandon Armstrong has joined the list of male pro dancers you can choose.
- Hallowe'en content is here. Whooo spooky!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Keep dancing!
Ratings and Reviews
Learning moves and choosing outfits. Gaining fans and vying for first place. It’s all the stuff we’ve dreamed of doing, wrapped around an absorbing match-three puzzler. If you love the show like we do, you’ll get swept up in the game like we did.
Long time player here... this game was amazing when it first came out. Then the updates occurred which changed a lot. They took away our dress boosters that we earned which was bull and gave some bs excuses about it. This game has come and gone on my phone several times. I always check to see if there's some improvements. I can't stand how sometimes the puzzles aren't winnable when this is energy based or the fact that we need to clear 24 colors to be able to click the card. Used to be 15. BUT the game some what improved. I LOVE that we can change our dance partner... I was sick of Alonzo... I only usually spend a small amount of money in games to support the developer if I like and am enjoying the product... this game has pist me off over the year but I just had to purchase Gleb!!!! I find myself playing a bit more and more since I purchased him and I don't feel bad about it. Just wish they would balance out the puzzles a bit more. I do love the new Viennese waltz I think I totally misspelled that lol I think it's such a romantic dance and I really enjoy watching it when my couple gets to do it.
I love the show and the game I wish new hairstyles and shoes and accessories didn’t cost so many gems because it’s so hard to earn them. I also don’t like how the training portion where you practice to level up your dances has only 10 moves I used all my energy trying to get 1 star it needs more moves in everything. I understand that some levels have to be difficult but once your dances are at level 30+ you need like 28 or 30 gems for one move and sometimes the matches don’t line up to make that happen so you run out of moves before you ever get to do one thing in your dance and to do any of the training takes so much energy you can only play for about 20 minutes before having to wait an hour for your energy to build up also think there should be a one Time purchase for vip or monthly charge so that you always get those type of gifts instead of spending 500 gems that you took so long to earn to only get amazing gifts for 2 or 3 days
- Donut Publishing LTD
- 419.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Donut Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- A Glitter of Diamonds $3.99
- Gem Ring $1.99
- Gem Necklace $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.