By Pixelocity Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Greetings danger seekers!
Pilot your Danger Boat against an onslaught of rocks, icebergs, missiles, mine-launching submarines, waves, whirlpools, and more. To aid in your journey, bob and weave through buoys to acquire helpful powerups.
• Ride a wave with a pirate ship!
• Take a spin in a whirlpool with a 19th century riverboat.
• Obtain powerups including a friendly helicopter, radial blast, shields, and many others.
• Destroy obstacles in your path.
• Cruise through several different water environments with weather effects.
• Unlock a variety of unique boats.
• Earn massive scores and post them on the Game Center leaderboards.
• Complete missions, surf waves, and blow up obstacles to boost your scores even higher.
What's New in Version 1.2
Now with 100% more danger and 33% more boat! This huge update adds lots of new boats, challenges, and ways to earn tons of coins!
• New Jump Power!
• New Obstacles!
- Coin Crates
- Sticky Bombs
- Exploding Barrels
- Moving Fences
• New Boats!
- Aircraft Carrier
• Daily challenges to win loads of coins and the Aircraft Carrier for free
• Passing buoys now increases an active power’s charge
• Free coins available on the Get More Coins screen
• Coin bonus for earning next score multiplier. The bonus will be rewarded for previously earned score multipliers.
• Mission adjustments
• Bluetooth controller support
No learning curve, very intuitive control. Action packed fun from the beginning. Jazzy, swanky, spy-like music. A rare combination of easy for beginners AND challenging for pros. The drive-until-your-boat-gets-destroyed play is similar to classic coin-op arcade games. Danger Boat is reminiscent of Spy Hunter, but DB has the better graphics, music, sounds & FX made possible by modern game tech. EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Last upgrade is unfair
I just paid for the last upgrade in 4 of the weapons/extras/upgrades to destroy things with it saying "converts everything to coins" which sounds like I will get the coins much like when I destroy a crate, but that isn't the case. It converts it alright but when I have already past what it is converting into coins what is the point??? It is not like I can turn around and get them. You should make it to where we get the coins that get converted!!!!!! If we have played long enough to buy those upgrades I think we should get the coins for the conversion no matter what!!!!!
I love this game and before the upgrade I played for hours. Now I still love it and that's why I put 5 stars, but the floating fences ruin the game for me, I found my self frustrated and stop playing sooner. Please remove the fences, other upgrades I love but the fences even take the realism of the game. I know y'all value response so please remove. I am sure others will agree
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 14, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 46.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixelocity Software LLC
- © 2013 Pixelocity Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Stack$0.99
- Coin Doubler$2.99
- Medium Stack$3.99
- Large Stack$6.99
- Super Stack$14.99