Keep a library in your pocket! DBRL Mobile makes it easy to find books, music and movies, see what’s available at your library, place holds and manage your account.
• Quickly search the library catalog and use filters to zero in on the title you’re looking for.
• Get the details on any title including descriptions, ratings and reviews.
• Check a title’s availability—even map the locations where the title is available now—and place holds.
• Manage your account: check to see if your holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds or instantly see when your books due.
• Keep track of your interests: rate an item with one touch or add a title to your “For Later” list.
• Browse bestsellers, new titles and recent reviews.
• Check library hours and get directions to the nearest Daniel Boone Regional Library location.
Bug fixes and speed improvements
Ratings and Reviews
yes and no
-conveniently manages simple aspects of library account
-app often crashes amidst use and will not reliably complete some tasks for account management. error most noticed when trying to edit lists after using the refine feature.
-series dvds erroneously listed as being full seasons. no option for choosing disc number or seeing if a particular disc or season is actually available
Not bad. Searching for titles and viewing my holds/overdue works well. Some improvements I would like to see:
- I can add things to my "For Later" shelf from the app, which is great, but I can't view that shelf in the app?
- The buttons in the interface need to be higher resolution. Really ugly dithering on my iPhone 4. Higher-res cd/book covers would be great too, but I can live without that.
- I clicked on a link to download an audiobook, but it took me to a web page that said "you can't download this book on this device." (OverDrive WMA format). Download shouldn't be an option if I can't actually download it.
A dream come true
This app is easy to navigate and a dream come true. The website is nice but a little slow, unlike this amazing app. Holds are easy, as are searches. There is even a barcode for my library card if I forget mine at home so that I can quickly move through checkout. The only feature missing is a map to lead me directly to the item on the shelf. Bravo!
- BiblioCommons, Inc.
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bibliocommons Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.