Play the trial for FREE! Pay once & complete the adventure!
Famous artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec needs your help with finding his friend’s murderer. Can you gather enough evidence to track down the wanted killer?
• WHICH CLUES CAN YOU FIND WITHIN THE MOULIN ROUGE?
The star of the famous club, Sophie Dubois, has been poisoned by a single rose. Find which admirer has gone too far and why!
• QUESTION EVERY SUSPICIOUS CHARACTER YOU MEET
Search for missing items and compare specimens in various mini-games with some help from your forensics kit.
• EXPOSE SECRETS THAT WERE BURIED LONG AGO
Comb through beautifully progressive hidden object scenes and get closer to solving the mystery!
• EXPLORE LA PARISIENNE IN THE BONUS CHAPTER
Continue the investigation in the additional chapter and also enjoy Collector’s Edition exclusives including achievements and replayable mini-games.
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishGamesApp
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyed highly but it was buggy....
1) Yes, there is a map. It's on the lower left hand side. You click menu and there it is.
2) Regarding it being buggy. I had NO sound in any of the cut scenes which was disappointing. Also, on some of the games, I'd finish it but the game wouldn't recognize that it was done so I would have to skip it.
Other than that, I loved the game. Oh and one more undesirable part of the game was this ODD decision on adding a bar centered around Hell/Devil. It had NO reason for being there except to add extra creepiness to it but it didn't need it. /sigh I just wish they wouldn't add things like that....
No map. But if you use the hint button it will allow you to transport. I don't like this type of hidden object games. It was "find the shape." Didn't know I needed to collect windmills until into the third scene, and couldn't go back to get them, though I had seen them. Seems old, though it says this is the first version. The trial was over VERY quickly, which suggests a short game. But, another reviewer said it was lengthy. Not thrilled with the evidence finding. I really liked the first game in this series, but this isn't up to those standards. I was disappointed.
Interesting but Glitchy
The transporting map did not highlight the next destination. The Hint button sent me around in circles several times, it was very frustrating. And, the HOGs didn't clearly show what objects were found.
Long-playing. You can set the Hint and Skip buttons down to 15 seconds. I like that!
I don't know whether I will purchase the next game in this series. The first game was much better than this one.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.