Dapp Free - the App Creator, make and learn how to create your own iPhone and iPad apps
By KEROFROG PTY LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your own iPhone app out the door tomorrow, and not next year! Dapp Lite is a free version of Dapp that lets you start creating your own projects immediately and playing them live on your iPhone. The full version includes complete Xcode Project + Storyboard exporting to help you get your apps on App Store sooner.
WHAT THE MEDIA ARE SAYING
"Dapp iPhone prototyping app generates native code" -- 148apps.biz
"Dapp offers quick iPhone app mockups" -- iOS Development Goodies
"Design your next app with Dapp..." -- MacStories.net
"Slap your app together in a Snap!" -- Touchmyapps.com
".. an app that can greatly help you achieve your goals.”--Toppapps.eu
- Get more apps out the door faster and start putting more money in your pocket
- Save hundreds to thousands of dollars on your iPhone app development quotes from Developers.
- Get a boost up, and save yourself months of frustratingly slow learning
- Get live versions of your app running straight away, right on your iPhone.
- Get your app ideas out of your head and onto your iPhone, no matter where you are.
- Comprehensive easy to follow video tutorials that take you through every step of the process.
- A friendly community that lets you ask questions, get involved and request new features.
TRUE WYSIWYG MOCKUPS - COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR APP
Don't settle for options to change titles, tab bars and images when using a service to create your own app. Dapp gives you complete control over a large range of iOS SDK objects.
LEARN HOW TO CODE YOUR OWN IPHONE APPS
Use our online tutorials at http://dapp.kerofrog.com.au and the exported Xcode project, storyboards and code to help you learn better and faster!
DAPP IS EASY TO USE AND LETS YOU GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY ON YOUR LATEST AND GREATEST IPHONE APP
- Logical and ordered layout that is easy to use
- Movement Handles for moving small tricky objects.
- Clone Objects, Designs and individual pages and save time.
- Snap to Guidelines for precision.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you don't feel like Dapp has saved you hours of time and over a hundred dollars in value then contact us on the website for the steps to get a refund - http://dapp.kerofrog.com.au :-).
Follow us on http://twitter.com/kerofrogApps
Find us on http://facebook.com/kerofrog
Visit us at http://kerofrog.com
What's New in Version 2.2.2
I Can't Believe You!!!!😡😡😡😡
First I download the app, awesome! Then I start to make the app, there were some complications, but I shook them off. Jump forward a few hours of hard work later, I'm excited about making the app an app finally! So I go to the project setting and see that I can only export it as a PDF!!!!! And also, if I want to export it in Xcode like its SUPPOSED to be so that I can put it on the App Store, you have to PAY 10 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE MENTAL???? INSANE?!?! You need to lower the price for the full version, maybe put the Xcode actually ON the life version and take off some features of the lite version so that it's still lite. But its torture to take out the part that actually makes the app creator an app creator. And you people BETTER respond to this! Tell me why I have to pay 10 dollars to export to Xcode!!! Cause right now this app isn't an app creator, not at all. And if I'm wrong and there is a way to put it on the App Store from the lite version them PLEASE tell me how I can do so, and fast. Like in the next day or two!!!
Pretty good app creator, considering its on the device itself. There are some minor bugs with signing in but thats not the real issue. The layout of the creator itself is pretty crap. Also you cant make lists and navigation bars actually do anything when you press them. That makes them very pointless. I think this was a great idea, but it could have been executed so much better. Like live preview. The name of the page covers whatever you put on top of the page and so does the tab feature with the bottom of the page. This makes it so you have to position your feature so its slightly under the top of the page, compressing your whole app.
When i was betting ready to make an app I look on how to use dapp. When I taped it it looked like lego instructions it had almost no words and was rather confusing. Next time make better instructions please i will still use the app but make it Easter for people who aren't used of computer program's. Thank you and I hope you update the app soon
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 04, 2014
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: KEROFROG PTY LTD
- © Kerofrog
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.