Dark Fury Pro
By Noumena Innovations (BVI) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ Free for limited time! Thanks for supporting us!
Are you tired watching good guys to win the glorious battles ever again?
Have you ever wanted to take on the role of the bad guy in an RPG, and be the number one demonlord of darkness?
It's the time to show your teeth to those impudent heroes now!
Build your squads of minions to get revenge on those greedy human heroes who disturb our peaceful life! Take back the legendary weapons that they looted from our dungeons! And equip your minions with them to create an ultimate dark force.
-- Features --
• We distills lot of the greatest and classic elements of roleplaying and strategy games into this fantastic game!
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create your own battle squad from 50+ different minion classes, including ghosts, zombies, skeleton warriors, even dark sorcerers from the eastern world could join your team!
• Upgrade, level up your minions by get more experience points in battles. More battle you win, more powerful your squad is.
• Make the most of your minions's skills to control the battlefield - healing, critical attack, lightning blot and more!
• Over 100 unique quests with great story line to be challenged with epic boss battles!
• Online ladder challenge real people around worlds, loot treasures from other players!
• Incredibly detailed animation and art designed specifically for iPhone and iPad!
More features will be introduced via free updates!
Congrats - great game
I love this game, im not used to write reviews but this game deserves that. I had/have a lot of fun playing this fantastic game. When I upgraded my characteres for the first time I thought there was a bug that resetted the level of them. But after you get used to this, its very nice to get a better creature than the one you already have, chosing wisely between healer, stronger or better magical creatures. It would be nice to have online battle fighting with real people and their creatures, for what I saw about battle player, its the computer that plays against you, but its also cool, although it should be improved. Anyway, again, really good game.
I've probably played this game for 100 hours! The graphics aren't bad, and the sounds are inoffensive. It's the same game as Battle Fury, but you play as the enemies this time. The biggest flaw is to truly get the most out of this game, you'll have to pay real money and lots of it. Certain characters, upgrades, and equipment can only be unlocked through paying real cash. So it's uninstalling time for me! Good game to kill time for a long time though!
I loved playing the original Dark Fury. I searched up the company and I downloaded other games. I saw that they had Dark Fury Pro for free! I immediately downloaded it and I say I LOVE the new features! They added a new icon that is green and says Pro. Then on the page it says "Free for a limited time only." I mean I thought the old Dark Fury was great, but now that it has pro in the title it is simply the best!
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 11, 2011
- Version: 1.00
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Noumena Innovations (BVI) Ltd
- © 2011 Noumena Innovations ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evil box$1.99
- 20 evil gems$2.99
- 200 evil gems$14.99
- 5 evil gems$0.99
- 100 evil gems$9.99