Darkroom – Photo Editor
By Bergen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Darkroom makes it easier and faster than ever to capture the perfect look for your photos. Skip the import process and start editing in our refreshingly simple interface. Make, edit, and share filters with the Pro Kit (In-App Purchase) using powerful yet easy to use tools.
Pro Kit Features:
• Curves — Capture the perfect tone with the easiest to use and most accurate Curves editor on iOS
• Color — Create emotion by adjusting the hue, saturation, and luminance of each color separately
• Filter Sharing - Create, Edit, then Share your filters with the community. All filters link back to your Instagram account so you get followers as your filters spread!
• Tone — For the first time, a split tone tool that gives you access to the entire color spectrum.
Other Key Features:
• No need to import photos
• Create white borders with a tap for sharing landscape and portrait photos on Instagram
• Infinite undo history
• And many, many other features.
Questions? Problems? Please get in touch:
What's New in Version 2.5
Hello, old friends! We missed you! Here's a little bug fix update to get things going as we ramp back up to full speed working on the best iOS photo editor :)
Bug Fixes in 2.5:
- Fixes a bug where photos on 4" devices (iPhone 5, 5S, and 5SE) had the wrong aspect ratio
- Fixes a bug where the app won't load on iOS 10 Beta 5
- Fixes a bug where photos won't load on iPads
- Removes the filter sharing option (This was a seldom-used feature that was very expensive when starting up the app)
- Fixes bugs with loading of URLs in Settings
Excited to share more with you as soon as possible!
Super well designed :)
I'm really impressed with how practically the controls were designed. I use an iPhone SE and many other apps' controls are a little aggravating for my screen size. This app is much more intuitive and less frustrating to use than many of the more hyped photo editors I've used. Def worth a try if you're editing tons of your shots on your phone :) Darkroom and another app for masking are all I even use now. Thank you for making my edits a way more enjoyable experience! The Levels add on is DEFINITELY worth it imo.
Super easy to use!
All the commonest image adjustments — brightness, contrast, color temperature, sharpness and cropping — are right there at your fingertips as your browse through your photo collection. Control is intuitive and responsive.
Curve control is available as a paid add-on, but for advanced manipulation, a better choice is FilterStorm, with masking and layer controls that let you apply precise changes to specific areas of the image, save in TIFF format, and so on.
But if you don't need that level of editing — it's time-consuming — Darkroom is a brilliant way to bring out the best in your images in the blink of an eye.
Best photo app for iOS
Still my favorite photo editor for iPhone. It's interface is perfect for the phone. I would love to see an iPad version at some point, and RAW editing would be great too.
The curves editor remains the best feature of the app, but I'm also just as enamored with the color tool. It's not another app trying to create a unique library separate from your main photo library. There's no photo importing. You just see all your photos and edit from there.
I can't recommend it highly enough!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 19, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Bergen Co.
- © 2015 Bergen Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Special Offer Upgrade With Pro Kit$5.99
- Special Offer Upgrade Without Pro Kit$3.99