****** THE ADVENTURE ******
The Shield protecting The Kingdom of Silania from the Abyss is failing. Only the lost Destiny Emerald can restore the Shield. The King along with the Council of Elders have called upon the famed adventurer family, the Darkslay's, to help locate the legendary gem.
While their parents are tied up in meetings with the Council, young Rokas and his sister Lilith, eager to prove themselves, sneak off to the Forbidden Vale and try to find the Destiny Emerald by themselves. Can the two rookie adventurers succeed in their quest?
****** FEATURES ******
* Gameplay inspired by 80s NES/Famicom action RPGs such as Legend of Zelda.
* Prelude to the full game Destiny Emerald. Play as 2 of the 4 family members, swordsboy Rokas and rogue Lilith, each with unique attacks and abilities. Alternate between the two members to solve the quest.
* Fight wild and weird monsters using different tactics for each.
* Use bombs, torches, and your wits to uncover lots of secret passages and treasures!
* Collect dozens of special tools to solve tricky puzzles.
* Burn bushes! Bomb walls! Move blocks! Tons of secrets to discover!
* For updates and news, follow us:
* Stuck? Visit our website http://www.watermarkrpg.com for tips and hints.
* Updated controls and gameplay speed.
* Optimized sound system for better performance.
* Minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
iPod 4th gen great!
Like the title says its amazing! I love this game! Zelda was the first game I've played and it's been my favorite for 15 years now :D this game is a perfect clone for LOZ :) my ipod 4th gen is terrible with games and sometimes slow but this game runs amazing with it. Top notch must have game if your a Zelda's fan 10/10!
It's an ok game.
It is like Zelda, which is nice. I don't like the way the character is moved, sometimes it doesn't move and other times I move wrong. The opening screen takes 1-2 min to change to the start screen. If you attack as soon as you go to the next screen the game freezes.
Old school Zelda
This game has a very old school Zelda style feel to it. I really enjoyed bombing random walls for secrets like in the original Zelda. The bosses could be a little tougher though. Overall, even though the game is a little short, I really enjoyed it.
- Shawn Wu Yen
- 40.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Watermark RPG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.