Dartsmind is a professional darts scorer and stats keeper for darts games.
More than 6 million Legs are played using Dartsmind.
Follow us on Instagram: dartsmind.
- Support most darts games: including X01, Cricket, Cut-Throat, Around the Clock, Bob's 27, Count-Up, 99 Darts, Gotcha, Bermuda, Shanghai, etc.
- DartBot. Play with the most user friendly designed DartBot (virtual opponent).
- Record all the darts statistics and detailed history of each leg.
- Provide SET-LEG mode for X01 and Cricket games.
- Most games support up to 6 players.
- Optimized for both iPhone and iPad!
- Language: English, German and Chinese
Fix a bug that will makes the player with lower score wins when playing Shanghai.
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite darts app
This app has a lot going for it, and I think the paid version is certainly worth it if you're serious about evaluating your stats.
It is missing some things though. It would really be nice if the user had more flexibility in terms of game rules.
For example, the game "Around the clock" is only playable as a practice game. You're also limited to playing it a single way: working your way up for 1 to 20.
It'd be nice to be able to play from 20 down instead. Also, around the clock doesn't give you the option to count doubles or triples - a game commonly referred to as "golf"
While there are 2 versions of cricket playable, it does not offer "short cricket" or cricket without points, which is often preferred over standard cricket for beginning players.
Even though I'd like to see more features from this app, I still think it's the best one.
Just need the ability to upgrade to pro. The button to upgrade just shows it's wheels spinning. I really want to use the pro version. Can we get that fixed soon?
Best so far
This is the only app I've found so far that allows you to track progress or decline. WELL DONE!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.