The DASH diet (Dietary approaches to stop hypertension) is a dietary pattern promoted by the U.S.-based National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), an agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services) to prevent and control hypertension. The DASH diet is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy foods; includes meat, fish, poultry, nuts, and beans; and is limited in sugar-sweetened foods and beverages, red meat, and added fats. In addition to its effect on blood pressure, it is designed to be a well-balanced approach to eating for the general public. DASH is recommended by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) as one of its ideal eating plans for all Americans.
Savour on the goodness of an updated collection of Dash Recipes.
- Enjoy 100+ delicious dash diet recipes at your fingertips
- Browse mouthwatering pictures, sure to make you salivate
- Bookmark your favorite recipes for easy meal planning
- Create a shopping list for your next grocery trip
- Share recipes through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Easy user-interface and engaging design
- Dash diet plan
- Dash meals
- Dash foods
- Dash diet benefits
- Dash diet recipes - Breakfast
- Dash diet recipes - Lunch
- Dash diet recipes - Dinner
- Dash diet recipes - Snacks
- Dash diet recipes - Dessert
-Automatic update of recipes
-Fixes slow loading images bug
Ratings and Reviews
Not much to this app. Doesn’t tell you the categories it uses so you can keep track on your daily food tracker, and doesn’t tell you how many servings it makes. Almost no recipes given. I guess because it’s free you get what you get
Needs more work
This app needs way more recipes, especially in the dinner category!
Not worth your time
There are literally 12 recipes 😐. You’re better off just googling some recipes online.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.