Become a Legendary Hero and explore a vast world of fantasy adventure in Dash Quest Heroes! The Kingdom of Solas has fallen prey to the fiendish Zaru and it's up to the Heroes of the world to defeat him. Collect incredible gear and forge new items as you set out on a journey through rolling hills, cryptic caves, shrouded forests and more! Only the mightiest of Heroes will become legend.
• Create and customize your Hero!
• Unlock and Dash as an Adventurer, Warrior, Mage or Rogue!
• Compete with friends via Online Leaderboards!
• Power up your Hero with over 200 skills across 50 levels
• More than 40 unique magical abilities with unique animations!
• Fight epic boss battles!
• Complete Quests for unique rewards!
• Craft, acquire and enhance loot with forging, legendary drops and gear perks!
• Challenging Minigames like Mine Cart Madness, Archery and Fishing!
• Retro inspired levels, music and sound effects!
Capturing the spirit of RPG adventure classics from the 16-bit era, Dash Quest Heroes is the much-awaited follow up to the award-winning game, Dash Quest.
The fate of the world rests in your hands - if you dare to Dash!
Dash Quest Heroes requires an active internet connection to play.
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent game, but a few bugs.
Hello, there! I love your game a lot, and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a change-up; say... a special kind of runner game. This one is unique in multiple ways, and I enjoy it very much. There are just a few bugs that are really interfering with the quality of the game, so I would like to simply point them out.
1. Occasionally, after I watch an ad to revive or open a chest, I am no longer able to use a weapon, a tool, throw items, or abilities. Basically, I just stand there while my enemies bash away.
2. Very rarely, the same thing will happen when I use an ability.
3. I actually don’t know whether this is intentional or not, but in the monster encyclopedia, it says the ‘Ruins Dragon’ is a Goblin in the category area, whereas the ‘Cruel Dragon’ is simply a Monster. Just thought I should point it out.
I also have one request that I feel would make the game a lot better — I would really appreciate a way to change how your Hero appears occasionally. I’ve changed my opinion about how I would like mine to look since I designed him when I first got the game, and I’ve searched very carefully for any way to change it, only to not find any. Even if you put limits, like every thirty days or something, I would still really appreciate it. But anyways, thanks! I love it, and thanks for making it free! :)
Potential with bugs.
This game has lots of potential despite the fact that there are two annoying things about this game. (Three things if you include the mage quest one) I instantly came to this game since I was a great fan on the original DQ. Dashing is broken on certain occasions. When. You mean to dash and you accidentally get to the left side you will teleport back to where you were standing and your shield pops up. Another bug is when you find a townsperson but your offline. I got back online, I just left the game open. But, to my “surprise” it glitched and it didn’t save. Second to last, there is a glitch where you could talk to the merchant while having Embi’s power ups and be inside the merchant shop. Last of all, the mage quest is unplayable. Each time you meet the mage it starts attacking and then you get warped to the other side of the cave. It’s as if you want us to one shot it.
All in all it’s a great game but the bugs are so common that it makes it less fun. P.S. remove the online feature or make the game less surrounded on it.
P.S. I just played the game and got another bug. I was fighting the mini boss for the foggy big and I suddenly win the area cause I pushed him back. I could still fight him so I thought I could finish him for a quest and he just stood there as I passed him.
Magnificent game with Many Problems.
THE GOOD : DQ hero’s is a ton of fun! I have two level 70 characters and working on the third. There are many hidden surprises like mini games, puzzles, gear and quests to do while grinding. I really appreciate the retro look, feel and sound.
THE BAD : You have to watch an ad to open a chest, to get a buff, to save your game, to go to town. Paying to remove adds is not an option. The Rogue and Adventurer share the exact same equipment except for weapon, which is a sword or dagger. Almost the same.
THE UGLY: Game crashes more than any other game I have owned on a phone. You will lose dungeon progress when an ad crashes, when the game crashes, or if you leave the game momentarily to deal with real life. In order to minimize the game crashing I have to clear cache on phone after every two levels.
DEAR DEVELOPERS: Thank you for the part of the game that is awesome, I hope you are able to listen to your players and significantly improve the problems many players have cited. Thank you in advance for your efforts and good luck improving DQ hero’s for your team and your players.
- Tiny Titan Studios Inc.
- 519.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Tiny Titan Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- New Hero Bundle $1.99
- Adventurer Bundle $9.99
- Bucket of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.