Your fitness and health dashboard, designed and based on Apple Health app (a.k.a. HealthKit) on iPhone / iOS.
Featured on Superphen:
- Designed for Apple Health app, more ways to view and interact with your data
- Separates data from your iPhone vs from wristbands (Fitbit, Jawbone, etc)
- Monitor your achievements in percentages, helps you reach your fitness goals
- Displays on both iPhone and Apple Watch
- Shows data in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, for maximum date range
- Change units (km/mi)
- Choose your own theme color
- Shows steps and distances (automatically for iPhone 5S / 6 / 6 Plus)
- Shows flights climbed (automatically for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus)
- Shows heart rate (automatically for Apple Watch)
- Shows sleep, calorie, Nike Fuel data
- Shows weight, BMI, body fat percentage, lean body mass
Health Dash reads your personal health data from Apple HealthKit. Data is displayed to you for your convenience; we don’t send it to our server, don’t send it to any 3rd party, and will never use it for advertisement purposes.
- Walking and Running Distance
- Heart Rate
- Flights Climbed
- Cycling Distance
- Active Calories
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat Percentage
- Lean Body Mass
- Scale Created by Rohan Gupta from the Noun Projects
- Checkmark Created by Arthur Shlain from the Noun Projects
- Fire Created by SuperAtic LABS from the Noun Projects
- Fire Created by Eugen Belyakoff from the Noun Projects
- Moon Created by P.J. Odor from the Noun Projects
Optimize for iOS 11 !
Ratings and Reviews
The app does what it's supposed to do and does it cleanly - it consolidates your data on steps, distances, flights, weight and BMI onto one convenient dashboard (there are a few other subjects to choose from, but not many). From the dashboard, you can easily move to more detailed analysis of each subject. Now that Apple has inexplicably destroyed their own built-in health app, Health Dash comes in very handy. *AND* this app can show you your data in line-graph (as opposed to bar graph) form and allows you to set goals. The dashboard shows how far you are from each goal, again in a very clean, intuitive display.
Traded my Fitbit for Apple watch... This filled in what I was missing
Apple's dashboard is confusing for health tracking. When I had Fitbit, everything was in one place. All the simple stuff is right there with this app. The dashboard isn't extremely pretty, but it's remarkably uncomplicated... Which used to be an Apple UI standard. It gets the job done and it's exactly what makes it worth the price.
A Fitbit must
This bundle is well worth the money! It’s easy to set up each app. After that they do all the work! I was so sick of having to go into separate apps to get full information. With this bundle everything is in one beautiful easy to read dashboard. If you’re serious about your health & don’t want to be bogged down or overwhelmed, this is the way to go!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.