DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool
By Auto Meter Products, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into an advanced display for your engine data.
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
- ELM compatible WiFi
- GoPoint GL1 (hardwired) or BT1 (Bluetooth)
For more info see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
What's New in Version 4.6.19
Added support for Carista BLE interface
Updated Tuxedo dashboard to support kml units on the performance page
The overall ease of use and the amount of information gained about my vehicle was well worth the cost! I have my own personal diagnostics tool in the palm of my hand for a fraction of the cost. It lets me virtually know anything about my car in real time, read AND clear trouble codes, fuel trims, etc. I have used this many times on my aging BMW and solve many issues!
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who may be considering!
I was a little skeptical at first but went ahead and took a chance. This app does exactly what it states, check and clear codes observe engine functions in real time. It's also compatible with most obdii dongles out there. With downloadable dashboards specifically for your vehicle is a plus being that I have a diesel. Great buy I've had and used it everyday for a little over a year now!
Everything I need and more
Well worth the money! Interfaces are easy to use and provide so much info! There are add-on purchases available, but not required. In fact, when I went to see the add-one available for my Toyota they told me I didn't need it, and I wouldn't get much more than I already had instead of trying to push the sale!!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Version: 4.6.19
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AUTO METER PRODUCTS, INC.
- © 2013 Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GM 2003$9.99
- GM 2004$9.99
- GM 2005$9.99
- GM 2002$9.99
- Ford 2003$9.99
- Ford 2004$9.99
- Ford 2005$9.99
- Ford 2006$9.99
- GM 2001$9.99
- Ford 2002$9.99