Your better digital life starts here.
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity—all your personal information that lives online. It's the only app that both prevents and protects you from the risks of digitally storing and sharing your information.
- Securely store passwords, secure notes, payments, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted vault.
- Instantly autofill forms and payment info using the mobile browser or web extension.
- Replace weak passwords in seconds using our Password Generator or automatic Password Changer.
- NEW! Monitor your Password Health in our new Identity Dashboard.
- NEW! With Dark Web Monitoring, get instant security alerts for each email account you add in Dashlane.
- NEW! Use Inbox Security Scan to scan your email inbox and find all the accounts you've created, analyze their security, and save them in Dashlane.
- Dashlane Free: Manage up to 50 passwords and autofill all your personal information on your iPhone or iPad, free for life.
- Dashlane Premium: Manage unlimited passwords on unlimited devices, plus Dark Web Monitoring and secure VPN.
- Dashlane Premium Plus (only available in the US): Get added protection with real-time credit monitoring and up to $1 million in Identity Theft Insurance.
We built Dashlane on the belief that your passwords and data should always be secure, private, and accessible to only you.
- Our patented security architecture uses AES-256 encryption, the industry's leading standard, and a zero-knowledge system to protect your passwords and personal data.
- Your master password is your private key to unlocking Dashlane. No one knows it but you—not even Dashlane—and it's not stored anywhere on your device or our servers.
- Dashlane requires you to log in from an approved device. Built-in two-factor authentication ensures you are you, every time you unlock Dashlane with your master password, PIN code, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- PC Mag "Editors’ Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com’s "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- Dashlane Premium and Premium Plus are available as 1 year renewable subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase.
- Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
Visit our Help Center at support.dashlane.com or reach us @Dashlane on Twitter.
Dashlane 6 introduces a suite of new tools and features to help you manage your digital identity—not just your passwords, but all your personal information that lives online.
Here's what's new:
- NEW! Monitor your Password Health in our new Identity Dashboard. Get a complete picture of your online security in one convenient place, so you can understand what to improve and take action fast.
- NEW! Dark Web Monitoring: Dashlane scans the web for any leaked personal data and sends alerts, so you can take immediate action to protect your accounts.
- NEW! VPN for WiFi protection: Dashlane encrypts your online activity on unsecure WiFi networks to always keep your personal information safe and private.
- NEW! Secure Document Storage: Encrypt and store sensitive documents and files in Dashlane to access them anywhere.
In this update, we're also introducing a new plan, Dashlane Premium Plus (U.S. only), to help you prevent and protect yourself from the consequences of breaches and identity theft. Premium Plus includes all the benefits of Dashlane Premium, plus credit monitoring, identity restoration, and up to $1 million of Identity Theft Insurance.
As usual, this release includes bug fixes and other enhancements. We hope you enjoy the new and improved Dashlane.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good app....
This app is really a benefit in todays world. It’s getting way to hard to keep all the information under control w/o a little help & this app definitely helps. Having said that there is a pretty steep learning curve with all these password manager apps, but this one is the best at helping a noob along the way. I tried 3 others before I found Dashlane & it is miles ahead of the others in terms of “user friendliness”, if you will. The PC aspect of this manager is a breeze once you get it set up & have a little time to get your head wrapped around what is going on. The mobile side of it is a real battle though, at least on IOS devices. As much difficulty as I seem to have, though pales in comparison to the other apps I tried, they were impossible to get past the mobile setup part, didn’t even get to really use them because of set up issues. The biggest thing reason for getting a manager was PC and phone communicating & keeping each other current. Dashlane has managed to do this for me w/o any need for help from support, which after the first three experiences I didn’t think would ever happen. So if you an old newbie like me, then you can’t go wrong with this app.
I simply love it...
I’m an IT Professional and I have been using LastPass for the past three years. It started to act up on me and when I tried to contact their customer service I couldn’t even get a phone number to call! I followed all of their online support articles but my issues remained unsolved. I decided to give Dashlane a try and after 3 days I basically fell in love with it :) it’s a well designed overall app, and the UI on the iOS app is nice and easy to use, as well as the UI for the macOS app. I was able to export all off my data (passwords & secure notes) from LastPass and import them to Dashlane during the initial setup process, which was a breeze by the way and they walk you through every step of the way. You really don’t need to be an IT person to use this service, it’s certainly designed for the average user who is trying to have a simple and easy way to manage their passwords and have them all secure and available on all of their devices. Highly recommend the premium subscription, it’s definitely worth the money.
Going to look for a new password app.
Dashlane is honestly only useful for storing your passwords in a way that can only be accessed with your fingerprint. It’s no better than writing them down physically and locking them in a safe. The automatic account upload of known accounts and passwords on your phone is a mess. I have multiple username/email and password combinations for one site uploaded by Dashlane and I have to guess which one is the right combination because the app automatically uploads the wrong info. The auto-login is horrible as well. Dashlane uploaded what it thought was my account log in for a federal financial aid website (it was incorrect, unbeknownst to me). When I hit login from Dashlane the app filled in the wrong login and each time the website attempted to tell me it was the wrong info, Dashlane just automatically enters the wrong info again. It sends you on a loop of wrong login to an error message over and over again until I’m locked out of my account for too many incorrect attempts. You can’t stop the app from auto logging into because it refreshes the page within a millisecond. This app is a mess. I’m trying to organize all of my accounts and this app has only made things worse.
- 106.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Dashlane, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year $59.99
- Dashlane Premium Plus $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.