Dashlane Password Manager
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keep your passwords safely stored and encrypted on your iPhone and iPad with Dashlane's Password Manager and Digital Wallet. With over 8 million users worldwide, Dashlane is the best password manager for simple, safe logins online and in apps. Join the millions of others already managing passwords with Dashlane and stay safe online!
“Dashlane is life-changingly great. And free. Get it.” - David Pogue, The New York Times.
SECURE PASSWORD MANAGER
- Save and organize all of your passwords in one safe place
- Generate unique, secure passwords for all of your accounts
- Store important information and security codes with Secure Notes
- Automatically log in to apps and websites in seconds
- Organize and store credit cards securely in your mobile wallet
- Sync up all of your apps for express checkout on any website
- Keep your receipts under lock and key in the Payments section
- Always have your passport and ID information at hand in Dashlane
- Let Dashlane fill in web forms for you instantly
WE TAKE YOUR PASSWORD SECURITY SERIOUSLY
- Dashlane protects your passwords with AES-256 security encryption
- Choose your method for data storage: local-only or synced and backed up to the cloud
- Get alerts when a site you use has been compromised and you need to change passwords
- Autolocking after inactivity keeps your passwords secure, even if you lose your phone or device
- Get secure access to your data by using iPhone’s fingerprint Touch ID
AWARD-WINNING PASSWORD MANAGER
PC Mag “Editors’ Choice Award”
Webby Award “People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App”
Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
And many more…
FREE FOR LIFE ON A SINGLE DEVICE
You can always use Dashlane for free. You can get even more with Premium
Dashlane is free to download and manage passwords on a single device. Dashlane Premium gives you ultimate password security, with:
- Instant sync across all of your devices to keep passwords always up to date
- A secure cloud backup of your passwords
- Access to your password vault and Digital Wallet from our secure web app
- Priority user support
Dashlane's Premium sync and backup service is available as a 1 year renewable subscription at $39.99, as well as multi-year subscriptions for longer password protection.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Auto-renewable subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
GET IN TOUCH
Send us feedback! You can reach us at support.dashlane.com or @Dashlane on Twitter.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
Thanks for using Dashlane! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements to deliver you the best Dashlane experience. We'll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.
Automatic log ins
Dashlane not only remembers my passwords, but logs me in automatically. With my new iPhone X, I have had a few glitches where my password is no longer valid. This was fairly simple to fix by updating my password, which probably needed to be done anyway. It not only stores my passwords, but prompts me to change them occasionally and keeps track of the changes after it suggests the new password. I have over 210 passwords and I don’t know any of them. Fortunately I only have to remember one, my master password to log into Dashlane.
Overall, I rely on it. But some bugs are pretty annoying
Dashlane has greatly simplified my life, and I wouldn't be without it. I have told several people about it, and because I have it, I don't worry about my basic security online.
But, c'mon folks, clean up your app! Dashlane no longer kicks in when I land on a new website and need a new password, or even, more and more often, to log me in on a known website. I am getting alerts about Dashlane-generated passwords not being considered safe, even though they are random, not repeated on another website and complex.
Premium upgrade scam
I have used Premium Dashlane for years, using auto renewal through iTunes. This year, however, even though iTunes charged me the full upgrade fee on Sept 28th, I was down graded by Dashlane to free version and every time I sign on, told I need to pay for a Premium subscription. When asked iTunes for refund, the refused, saying “we are not responsible for independent 3rd party apps!” So have written to Dashlane’s “Customer Service” Dept on regular basis, each time detailing problem and including a copy of the iTunes receipt. But Dashlane has never responded and there is no Help option on the app itself. So writing this review in hopes that someone at Dashlane actually cares about reviews and will contact me to fix this.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 138 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Dashlane
- © 2017 Dashlane, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year$39.99
- 3 Years of Dashlane Premium$99.99
- 5 Years of Dashlane Premium$149.99
- Dashlane Mobile Backup$9.99