Dashlane Password Manager & Secure Digital Wallet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Dashlane is life-changingly great. And free. Get it.” - David Pogue, The New York Times
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Eliminate typing on tiny keyboards with auto-login and form autofill. Generate strong passwords. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
- Protect your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
- Only you have access to your data – there is no record of your Master Password anywhere
- Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud with Dashlane Premium (available via in-app purchase)
- Use Touch ID to log in to Dashlane with your fingerprint
- Automatically create and save new passwords as you browse
- Auto-login to your accounts using our Safari extension
- Auto-login and fill forms in our partner apps
- Easily copy/paste passwords to all your apps
- Encrypted secure notes for other private information
- Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
AUTOFILL: STOP FUMBLING WITH TINY KEYBOARDS!
- Fill every field on every form with one tap
- Express checkouts on any site
SECURE DIGITAL WALLET
- Keep your sensitive information locked up
- Store credit cards, bank accounts, IDs, passports and more!
- Save itemized receipts with screenshots of your purchases on iPad
WHAT IF I LOSE MY DEVICE
- No one can access your data without your Master Password
- Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
- Compatible with Authenticator and Touch ID
- Go Premium to keep a secure backup of your account to restore from anytime (available via in-app purchase)
TAKE DASHLANE EVERYWHERE
- It’s free to download and use on your device
- Go Premium to get automatic sync between devices and backup for your account (available via in-app purchase)
- Dashlane works in English, Spanish, or French
PC Mag “Best Products of 2013” + “Editors’ Choice Award” 2012 - 2014
Fortune Mag’s “36 Coolest Gadgets of 2013”
Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
GET IN TOUCH
Send us feedback! You can reach us at support.dashlane.com.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
Secure items can now be unlocked with TouchID or PIN code
Like using Dashlane? Leave us a review on the App Store!
Intelligent and works
After years using RoboForm, I got tired of waiting for them to improve their apps, especially the weak iPhone app. After significant research I came down to RF or Dashlane. My upmost requirement was security, intelligence, simplicity, and most importantly the encryption key was not to be stored on any servers to attract hackers, insiders, or NSA. If the service offers password recovery, then they are storing your encryption key and so eliminated. LassPass and most others were eliminated, RoboForm and DashLane survived the cut. But once I tried out Dashlane I was quickly impressed. The user interface is excellent, intelligent, and fast. There are options to really lock your data down. These include secondary password via texting, the ability to require a password even when logged on for very sensitive accounts so even if a foe was to get on your computer while not locking, to your still safe. I especially like the password evaluation dashboard which can automatically change weak passwords for you on many common accounts. Password generator and genre red password log should you lose it. The app even downloads icons for the sites to make it easy for you to find the password your looking for.
Yea, I like this app, the iPhone and desktop versions.
Overall Great App / Service
Dashlane provides a good option in the password manager field. I love the interface, features and ability to generate passwords. Everything works with no bugs to my knowledge and it just makes life easier. My one complaint is the price. Initially it is free for desktop and mobile, but they don't sync. I tried to make it work with the free versions, but it makes a lot more sense to have your account sync. I paid $64 to have them sync for 3 years. And here's my biggest issue, that it is a subscription service. I would have happily paid $64 up front or maybe more after using the free version for a lifetime use. Overall, it's great and it just works. A one time fee would earn it 5 stars!
Saved my sanity!
I will say it is not 100% with auto fill but it says it can't auto fill certain types of log in screens. So for those I have to use the handy paste button. I can do that. I don't think a day has passed that I did not open the app. The downside to mega long complex passwords is typing them into the TV for the smart TV or game system set ups. Oh well. You do not have to use the password generated password in those passwords you will need at the game station interface. Everyone should use a manager. Super easy and this one is the best one out there if you plan on using between platforms.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 47.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Dashlane
- © 2014 Dashlane, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Year of Dashlane Premium$29.99
- Dashlane Premium Plan 1$19.99
- 1 Year of Dashlane Premium$39.99
- 3 Years of Dashlane Premium$64.99
- Dashlane Premium Plan 3$44.99
- 2 Years of Dashlane Premium$49.99
- Dashlane Premium Plan 2$34.99
- Dashlane Premium$39.99
- 3 Years of Dashlane Premium$99.99
- 3 Years of Dashlane Premium$89.99