DataCompress is a data savings app for your smartphone which also blocks ads. Take control of your mobile data usage and save up to 50% of your mobile data plan with the app.
Why you need it:
• DataCompress reduces the size of images and text on your mobile device so you use less data and get the right sized content fast.
• Browse the web freely and share more pictures without worrying about hitting your mobile data plan limit.
• The compression happens in fractions of a second so instead of wasting time downloading data on your phone, you quickly get what you want when you want it.
• No matter what kind of data plan you have, it always pays to use less and save money.
How it works:
• DataCompress runs in the background of your phone and directs all of your mobile data traffic through Private Communications Corporation’s servers. DataCompress uses the latest compression technology ensuring you get the most out of your mobile data plan.
• You can try DataCompress for free for ten days. After that, you can purchase an auto-renewal subscription for $1.99 per month, or an annual subscription for $19.99. You can turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings.
Fixed crash on application launching.
Ratings and Reviews
A must have
Used to have the 4GB data plan from Verizon. Now I have the 1GB. You can see it in the data usage. I used to struggle keeping under my data and now after installing Data Compress I don't have to constantly monitor what I'm using. And there are times when I forget to turn off 4G. Now the consequences aren't anything near what they used to be. I will definitely be recommending this.
I love the app, no joke, but I do want a more elegant interface. I'd like to see a graph of savings or information of how much data is saved of possible, I think it'll be really cool to see how much data you have compressed. I really hope the team takes this idea into consideration!
I would suggest getting this app now, whether or not you have unlimited data. My data would run out in a week, but after getting this app I have around 50% of excess data left even though I use the internet more. I love this app so much
- Private Communications Corp.
- 10 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Private Communications Corp. 2015
- In-App Purchases
- One device $1.99
- One device $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.