Data Dashboard for LabVIEW
By National Instruments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Data Dashboard for LabVIEW app lets you create a custom dashboard that can remotely control and monitor running NI LabVIEW applications. This is done by networking deployed NI Shared Variables, LabVIEW Web Services, or the NI Technical Data Cloud with visual objects like graphs, meters, and switches among many other available controls and indicators.
- Remotely control as well as monitor LabVIEW applications
- Custom free-form layout and color themes for dashboard objects
- Ability to share dashboards and lock them
- Access and view data stored in the NI Technical Data Cloud
- Ability to have multiple dashboards with multiple pages
- New controls and indicators (i.e. list box, xy graph, switch, slider, drop down)
- Ability to interface with secure LabVIEW web services as well as NI shared variables
- NI LabVIEW Application
- NI Shared Variable Server on the local subnet or access to the NI Technical Data Cloud
LabVIEW is the industry-standard system design software that provides engineers and scientists with the tools needed to create and deploy measurement and control systems.
What's New in Version 2.2
New in 2.2
- Dashboards can now be shared cross-platform
- Various bug fixes
I can't find a way to hook this up with the axis camera through internet. Still looking though
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Instruments
- © 2013 National Instruments Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.