Sync Fitbit data to Apple Health App, and visualize data in an innovative way!
* Sync data to HealthKit (requires iOS 8)
* Works with ALL Fitbit trackers (including Fitbit One and Zip)
* Track and visualize your health related data like sleep, body fat percentage, weight, steps, distance, active time, calories, flights of stairs climbed.
* Support iPad and iPhone
* Get statistics like how many miles you've run this year, or how many hours you slept on an average day
* Easily update your weight data
** Sync to HealthKit is for Fitbit users only, not for UP users
** REQUIRES A FITBIT TRACKER TO USE THIS APP **
HealthKit (aka Health App) Integration:
Data Manager for Fitbit syncs your personal health data to Apple HealthKit, where your data is securely stored:
- Sleep Analysis
- Body Fat Percentage
- Active Calories
- Walking + Running Distance
- Stairs Climbed
More wonderful features are to come, and we're collecting feedbacks!
Running designed by Anthony Lui from The Noun Project.
List designed by Iruel Io from the Noun Project.
Moon designed by P.J. Onori from The Noun Project.
Star designed by Ema Dimitrova from the Noun Project.
- Optimize for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Trash those Weekly emails
I bought this in a bundle mainly for the other App that helps you locate your lost FB. That works for me too. Recently I stumbled across this App again. Lo and behold, it gives me a activity graphic display (daily, weekly, monthly) so I don't have to refer back to the emails the FB sends me weekly. I just use this App. It makes me wonder why this solution isn't part of the FB App. To simple or it's an extra revenue stream. We won't know w/o being able to "follow the money". Lol
I love the accuracy and the easy to understand updates. The quick Bluetooth syncing is also excellent for an up to date read!
I love that you can load your calories and it tells you how many you have left to go for the day as you walk or exercise throughout the day.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.