Data Recovery Pro
By Leawo Software Co., Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- To support Mac 10.8 and system disks, we suggest to download the free plug-in, Data Recovery Helper, from
- Or contact us at email@example.com for more help.
Smartly recover data loss owing to various reasons for an instant. Data Recovery Pro is a powerful data recovery program which supports to recover data from lost, deleted, logical corrupted and formatted hard drive, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player. Multiple cases including incautious deleting, accidental formatting, virus infection, and unpredictable power interruption, improper operation and more may result in data loss, and with this application you can regain your data flawlessly within just a few clicks.
Three data recovery modes are available for your options: File Recovery, Photo Recovery and Lost Partition Recovery. Without troublesome procedures, you are enabled to gain the original data saved on your Mac and on other media devices. For users' convenience, this Mac Data Recovery is compatible with HFS+, FAT16/32, NTFS/NTFS5, and EXT2/3/4 file system volumes. By using this data recovery tool, file resuming of hard dive and storage devices are with great facility.
● Recover deleted or damaged files from Mac hard drive
● Recover deleted or damaged data from storage devices: USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player
● Multiple data recovery modes: File Recovery, Photo Recovery and Lost Partition Recovery
● Disk formats supported: HFS+, FAT16/32, NTFS/NTFS5, EXT2/ EXT3/ EXT4
● File types supported: music, video, picture, email, document, zip file and more
● Intensive scan and analysis on formatted, deleted or damaged Mac hard drive
● Versatile preview enables perfect Mac data recovery
● Easy-to-use Mac Data Recovery recovers data quickly and safely
What's New in Version 1.2.1
1. Fixed the program crash problem during scanning.
2. Fixed the error of partial data recovering failure.
3. Fixed the problem of disk icon display error in Mac OS X 10.8.
Let's face it, you're buying this utility because you're already screwed!
Fortunately, I hadn't screwed with the Sony Q card since I told iPhoto to delete the last import. Indeed, I hadn't even ejected the drive yet. So if this utility was gonna work at all it shouldve worked on this erase.
I'm grateful. 308 photos saved. I agree it wasn't a major test of what a program like this should be able to do but it did work and I'm more than happy about the expenditure.
Avoid this product
I was desperate to recover an external drive that held some photos so I purchased this software. The description stated this product could recover data from lost, deleted, logical corrupted and formatted hard drive. Furthermore it stated that the tool is compatible with NTFS volumes which was my case. I purchased the tool through the App Store. There was no trial option available so, out of desperation, I paid the high cost for this tool.
It didn’t work. I opened a support case. They couldn’t help me. I asked for a refund. They have a no refund policy.
The tool is a complete rip off. Their support is a joke. Their documenation of the product is a joke.
Avoid at all costs.
Didn’t work and had no helpful instructions
I downloaded it but it would not recognized my hard drive. It provided me limited instructions and kept prompting me to email product support. I tried downloading the Free Plug-in but could it get it to installed. Regardless, I gave-up on trying to get it to work and downloaded another product that worked perfectly. Not sure if I’m able to get my money back for this product or not. So don’t buy it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 15, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Leawo Software Co., Ltd.
- © 2012 Leawo Software Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later