Browse your Computers (Mac & Windows) right from your iDevice over wireless network. Transfer files, pictures, videos & entire folders between computers and your device. Save files from other apps and organize files on device. Upload Photos & Videos from device to your PC or Mac.
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
“ I was amazed at how fast it downloads files to my iPad ...”
“ ... Syncs up fine on an enterprise network, and home network. I select entire drives to be able to browse...”
“ This app is awesome, it does exactly what it says it does, it allows me to copy or use all files I have stored on my PC and it does it wirelessly using my Wi-Fi connection...”
DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD FILES
* Browse folders and download files & entire folders from both Mac and Windows machines to your device
UPLOAD PHOTOS & VIDEOS
* Select & Upload multiple files, photos & videos from your iDevice to your Mac or Windows machine
* Create Folders and organize files on your device
* Save files from other apps on your device. Example, you can save important attachments from the Mail app for later access
* Share files with others
* Open files in other apps (e.g. open PDFs in iBooks for a better reading experience)
* Sort and Search files in a folder
All iOS Supported Types -> MS Office, PDF, Text, HTML, Photos, Zips, Videos
ENHANCED MEDIA FUNCTIONS
* Photos Slideshow
* Audio Playlist with auto loop
* Video Playlist with auto loop
* Unzip saved compressed files on your device
* Create zip files from folders on your device
* Emails & attachments can be saved as a package using the 'Envelope' app - http://www.PiEnvelope.com
* Browse the internet and save files from the web
* Save webpages as HTML or as PDF
* Capture and save web screenshots
The app is free to download and allows opening and uploading total of 11 files, after which you can purchase the app for $1.99. The purchase gives you the app for ALL your devices that use the same iCloud user id. Its a one-time/lifetime purchase - there is NO Subscription.
The app requires a free desktop app to be installed to perform the transfers. This app can be downloaded from the app's website.
1. Only videos supported by the Photos app can be added to it.
2. Save web pages as PDF saves the pages internally as images
3. App not tested with Asian language file names - Chinese, Korean,..
4. The in-app purchase is an interaction between You and Apple. The app has No access to your username,password,card details.
Bug fixes to ensure compatibility with latest platform versions
Ratings and Reviews
This app is awesome, it does exactly what it says it does, it allows me to copy or use all the files I have stored on my PC and it does it wirelessly using my Wi-Fi connection.
When you need to use on your iPad or iPhone files you stored on your computer, this is the app to have. Using my iPad, I opened a large PDF file that was sitting on my computer and saved it in iBooks, so that can now open it and read it everywhere where I bring my iPad. Great! Copying or opening MS office files residing on my PC also goes flawlessly. I was even able to select and play music stored on my PC, listening to it via my iPad, wirelessly, very impressive and handy!
The User interface for setting it up is not 100% intuitive, however with trial and error I got it to work and once set up, the connection is automatic, just start it up and it works. The developer is very accessible and responsive, regardless of the set up problems I had in the beginning, I am very satisfied. Ultimately what counts for me is that there is a person to talk to and that there is a genuine desire on the developer’s part to solve problems and to provide a flawless experience to the customer. I am very happy with his responsiveness and his accessibility.
What is also nice is that there is NO RISK with the free version. It allows for ample trial transfers, before you need to upgrade. I just upgraded the app and gladly paid my 99ct for it. This app is a great value, thank you for a job very well done! NM
It does what it says
I bought the full version and yes it does what it says (you can share docs and files over WIFI).
It is easy to install and configure and allows easy WIFI downloads.
Few comments for improvement:
On the PC soft side 1st:
- You need to click full sreen otherwise you may miss some menu without noticing it. It took me few minutes to realize it when I started.
- We should be able to minimize the application on the PC side and have simple options to have it on by default when PC boots. Without it, it uses full time space on the taskbar for at end nothing
On the iPad side:
- the icon should change of color when we selected one for dowload because it works so well that you may end-up downloading several times the same file.
- If you exit the apps, to do something else during the download, you may face a timeout. I do not know so you must stay into the app until full download
- Originally, I bought it in order to download easily movies without having to connect my iTunes. But for a reason I do not understand when you play the movie in landscape mode, the image is shorten on right and left where the app is displayed in stead of the movie.
- Sometime the videos ends in "pictures" and sometime not (don't know why), so for those ending there it is fine for the others...I cannot enjoy fullscreen...please fix it ;-)
Overall, it quite fine for US$1.99 but some little improvements would make it just great.
Does the job - can't complain
For a few quid, can't really complain. It works. You do have to be in the developer's mindset to understand how to get it going, especially if the broadcast feature does not work properly as the instructions are minimal - written from the developer perspective. Ideally too, the pc application should be a service rather than an executable. It must be running on your task bar in order to expose your pc to iPhone rather than in the background as a service!
- AASHISH PATIL
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Aashish Patil
- In-App Purchases
- Files n Folders (Full) $2.99
- WiFi Files (iPhone/iPod Touch) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.