By oBytes, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take back control of your data usage. It’s time to stop paying overages.
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
#1 paid utility in UAE & Malaysia; top 10 paid utilities in Canada, U.K., Spain & Hong Kong.
Four things that set us apart:
1. App Badge Monitoring-
• Monitor usage % as app badge without ever opening app again
2. Visual Monitoring-
• Theme colors will change to reflect your current usage status.
3. Accurate History, Export, and Charts-
• Keep your cellular providers in check with the ability to export accurate history of your data usage.
4. Today Widget-
•Monitor Data Usage like a pro with a widget that shows cellular data usage on notification screen under today.
"...to get into the nitty-gritty of your data usage you may want to splurge for Data Usage." -AllThingsD
Check out Data Usage Pro for custom usage counters.
What's New in Version 6.1
- fixed crash on deleting custom counters
- fix for showing charts on iPad
- new in 6.0 - widgets are updated real time
I usually don't write reviews, but...
The reviews were incredibly helpful when I was trying to figure out which data usage app was best for what I needed. So just wanted to say this app actually does what it says. It's really good at allowing you to input all of your info whether you're mod-billing cycle or at the start. Widget makes it easier to track than having to open it.
Was nice, but no longer
I depended on this app for a long time. But for the past couple of months something odd has been going on, the usage counter has been resetting spontaneously for no apparent reason. This, of course, makes it useless. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app but the problem persists. I've contacted the developer several times and it have yet to receive a response. And that's a drag. I have to give up on this app, I'm sorry to say, because I'm having trouble finding another one with the same feature set and convenience. It's a shame.
Very Useful & Simple to Use
Simple to use and quite accurate. My only suggestion for improvement is to allow users an option to enter the amount of data left instead of the amount of data used when adjusting data usage for even easier input.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: oBytes, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 oBytes, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade - Custom Counters$0.99