Databit: Data usage manager
By Jorge Cozain
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Once you ran out of data, your carrier charges you for every extra MB. The problem? You are unsure when you reach the limit. Our solution? Databit.
Databit allows you to visualize in real time your data usage. Just swipe right on your device’s lock screen or tap to open the app. Making use of your device’s 64-bit architecture, Databit delivers a precision up to 1 byte, the same precision used by your mobile carrier.
Is your mobile carrier really honest?
We hope so, yet you can’t be sure. Not tracking your data consumption allows mobile carriers to charge you extra for nothing without you even knowing.
Or what’s worse… are you paying for a service you are not using at its maximum?
If your data usage is way lower than your plan’s limit you can downgrade to a smaller plan. That’s an instant money saver your mobile carrier doesn’t want you to know.
We’ve received over 1,692 emails from people from around the world telling us their concerns, data plans, experiences with mobile carriers and app feedback. The result? We’ve crafted a robust yet friendly app to monitor your data usage.
• Real time metrics
• Receive notifications when your data is low
• Extended daily usage chart
• Export all your history in CSV format
• Daily usage chart
• Two available widgets
• Automatically reset the data on the billing day
• Calibrate the app manually if needed
• Minimalist design. No useless information in the screen.
• Works for all carriers. (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, etc.)
• Track LTE, 4G, 3G and EDGE
• Ideal for Personal Hotspot measuring
Advanced features (also included):
• 1000 or 1024 bytes conversion
• Option to ignore upload data
Don’t wait another minute and let Databit help you make savings on your data plan.
Did we miss anything?
Tell us your comments. We reply in less than 48 hours.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
• Daily wifi measuring is now available in the chart section.
• Fixed a bug in the chart's total label when using binary count.
Previous two updates had broken the daily counter. Latest update restored the app. Very good app, and works as intended.
One request: Give us an option to restart the counter at particular time of the day, not at 12AM as default. My carrier renews daily data around 12.18 AM. That will be awesome for me.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 03, 2018
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Jorge Cozain
- © 2018 Jorge Cozain
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.