Datamate™ Text Parser is a powerful yet easy to use data extracting text parser which facilitates the use of input source data from computer files, live webpages, and pasted text.
• Powerful, yet easy to use!
• Extract data from files, webpages, pasted text
• Batch process multiple files or webpages
• Save processing reports
• Save and load file locations
• Save and load webpage URLs
• Save and load parsing rules
• Built in help files with examples
• Case sensitive parse rules
• Add leading and trailing text/tags to output
• Add custom delimiter to output elements
• Free ongoing support
• And more!
We understand that data extraction with a new application can be a daunting task, so we are here to help! If you are having some difficulty with parsing your data, just contact us an we'll provide you with fast high quality service to get your project going.
• Updated for latest macOS version
• Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The paid version thinks it's the free version
The app seems to do what it says, though I can't really use it because it thinks it's the free version.
I paid $29 for this, and the same limitation from the free version (only one rule allowed) is in place in the paid version. It doesn't *say* it's the free version anymore on launch, or tell me that it'll only parse one rule, but the window says "Lite", and only the first rule in the list gets outputted.
Seems like a very simple mistake on the devs part, but one that fully cripples the (fairly expensive) application.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.