Password Manager Data Vault - Secure, Safe, Wallet
By Ascendo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◆ AES Encryption ◆ Touch ID ◆ Website Logins ◆ iCloud Sync ◆ Automatic Backups ◆ Password Generator ◆ Flexible Templates ◆ Advanced Security Options
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
#1 App to Banish Forgetfulness - Reader’s Digest
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Is your private information safe? Are your passwords secure?
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data secure. DataVault Password Manager includes a unique set of features like Touch ID, Website Logins, iCloud backups and advanced security options to protect your most precious information.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
“Essential Gear. A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.”
“Rock Solid Foundation. I've tried most of the password apps and selected this one for its flexibility in defining item templates, ability to sync one database to multiple mobile devices, and strong desktop versions. I have 1100 items now and the app has performed brilliantly.”
“Terrific Customer Support. My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!”
“I don't write reviews often, but this app is amazing. Keeps me organized. Would be lost without it!”
“Absolutely the best password safe across all platforms and outstanding support!”
SECURE YOUR LIFE
• Encrypts information using 256-bit AES with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest security of any password manager. Nobody can access your data without your master password, not even Ascendo.
• Enable Touch ID to login with your fingerprint.
• Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
• Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
• Set a hint in case you forget your master password.
• Mask information to shield it from prying eyes.
• Log in to website automatically using DataVault Browser or Safari.
* Choose from 65 pre-configured logins such as Amazon, Paypal, etc. or make your own.
• Generate strong passwords with settings for length & types of characters.
• Use Strength Meter to determine if your passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
• Synchronize with DataVault for Mac and other devices (sold separately).
• Use iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi to synchronize.
SIMPLE TO USE
• View items in list view or folder view.
• Use Templates for common items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
• Choose from 50 default templates or create your own.
• Initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins with action fields.
• Use categories & types to organize items.
• Duplicate items for faster entry.
And a whole lot more…
• Full iPad support with split screen display.
• 200 icons to personalize your items.
• Import from Keeper, 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass & other password managers with DataVault desktops (sold separately).
• Import from text files in CSV format.
• Great support.
One copy of DataVault Password Manager can be installed on up to 5 iOS devices authorized to an iTunes account.
Questions? We would love to hear from you! Contact at email@example.com.
Follow Ascendo on http://twitter.com/ascendo or http://facebook.com/ascendo.
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for iOS. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
What's New in Version 6.5.41
- Implemented Logins feature to automatically fill in username and password into website forms.
- Added Logins for over 60 popular web sites such as Airbnb, Amazon, Chase, Baidu, Craig's List, Dropbox, Expedia, Facebook, Paypal.
- Added Notes field to Logins, in addition to URL, username and password to store answers to security questions and other relevant information.
- Implemented DataVault browser to use with pre-defined Logins. Tap URL & select Open with DataVault.
- Added Next, Previous and Reload Page buttons to DataVault browser toolbar.
- Implemented DataVault extension for Safari to initiate website logins. Open Safari, tap Share icon > DataVault extension, then select Login.
- Added TouchID to access DataVault extension without having to enter master password, see Security Settings > Touch ID.
- Implemented iOS Dynamic Type so font size in DataVault matches font size in iOS Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size.
- Switched on Automatic Backup by default so users avoid losing data when changing devices, see Setttings > Backup & Restore.
- Enhanced synchronization with DataVault on other platforms (sold separately) to poll for updates every 2 seconds.
- Improved Dropbox sync to check for updates as soon as intitiated, see Settings > Synchronization.
- Updated to latest Dropbox SDK (v1.3.14).
- Added prompt to activate Touch ID on startup.
- Improved icon matrix loading speed the first time user edits item icon.
- Implemented usability improvements for adding and editing Items.
- Implemented usability improvements for managing Templates.
- Fixed task switching issue in iOS 10 that allows users to copy & paste information from DataVault into other applications.
- Update link to user guide, see Settings > Help.
- Minor bug fixes.
Never lets me down!
Over the years, I've tried several different apps and methods for tracking my passwords. DataVault is now my only app; it has worked flawlessly. I use it over several different devices. I really like the flexibility that I have to organize my passwords and other critical information. It makes entering new info and retrieving it very easy.
Good product-one-stop key manager
I have been using this product on several platforms for three or four years now. It just keeps getting better!
Something is terribly wrong
I have been using DataVault successfully for quite some time but today I got a prompt that asked me if I wanted to set up touch ID. When I clicked yes, all of my data was erased and I cannot retrieve it. I am looking for some help on this. I have sent numerous emails to your support email hoping that you can give me some assistance. This has happened to two other people today.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 6.5.41
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Ascendo Inc.
- © Ascendo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.