Date 1 or All - Add the Date to One or All the Photos in an Album
By Seaside Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Date 1 or All is ideal for adding the date to:
- Vacation photos
- Wedding photos
- Baby photos
- Property photos for real estate and insurance agents
- Evidence photos for private investigators, lawyers, and law enforcement professionals
- Many more!
With Date 1 or All you can add the date to some or all of the photos in an album, or your entire Camera Roll, with just a few button taps. You can also use Date 1 or All to add the date to individual photos. Date 1 or All has a camera function that allows you to take new photos that include the date automatically.
The original photos are retained in the Camera Roll (and the albums where they appear, if any) in case you change your mind about dating a photo. Dated photos are stored in the Camera Roll as well as a "Dated Photos" album so they can be easily organized into albums.
Features of Date 1 or All:
- Date some or all the photos in an album or the Camera Roll with just a few button taps.
- Step through an album one photo at a time, or tap the Date All button to date all the remaining photos in an album automatically.
- Date 1 or All uses the date the photo was taken (if available), not today's date.
- The GPS location or two lines of text can be included with the date (Note: This feature is only available when dating individual photos).
- Built-in camera function that can be used to take dated photos.
- The appearance of the date can be configured in the following ways:
- Location on the photo
- Inclusion of the time in 12 or 24 hour format
- Inclusion of GPS location or two lines of text
- Stores dated photos in the "Dated Photos" album (as well as the Camera Roll) for ease of organization.
- Dated photos can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, email, text messages, and more!
- Tested on iOS 9 and iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Date 1 or All is a universal app -- buy it once and use it on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Apps from Seaside Apps are always ad free!
- No in-app purchases -- you get what you pay for up front!
Get Date 1 or All and start dating your memories today!
Note to our customers: We have no way to contact you if you ask questions in App Store reviews. If you have any problems or questions with Date 1 or All, please contact us by using the Email Us button on the Settings page of the app, or by emailing us directly at email@example.com. You can also contact us via our web page at http://www.seasideapps.com. We will respond in 24 hours or less!
What's New in Version 4.1.4
New in Version 4.1.4:
- Minor bug fixes
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Brilliant Stars
This app is awesome. I've used this app for over three years to date my photos. The features are versatile and easy to use.
With the latest GPS feature that was just added I've labeled past vacation photos, some home repairs, special family events and many other unique photo opportunities. One such example is now when I take photos of a rocket launch, I can go back and label what type of launch it was keeping them all nicely labeled.
Going forward, this is such a great feature to have when I need it. I love the option to use either the address or place and if those options aren't what I need on the photo, then erase one or both lines and type in what I do want. The Timestamp features of this app has been my go to app and now the new GPS feature makes it invaluable. Highly Recommend!
This is a great app ! Very easy to use and I love how it will date all my pictures with the correct date automatically. I recommend this app to everyone. You will love the choices of color and size as well as fonts!
PS...thanks for the updates!
Great when it works
This app has worked wonderfully for me in my real estate business as I have to have time and date stamped photos. But it doesn't always save the photos to my camera roll. Just make sure it saved before you walk away
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 4.1.4
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Charles Chapman
- © 2016 Charles H. Chapman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.