Date 1 or All - Add the Date to One or All the Photos in an Album
By Seaside Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Date 1 or All you can add the date to some or all of the photos in an album, or your entire Camera Roll, with just a few button taps. You can also use Date 1 or All to add the date to individual photos. Date 1 or All has a camera function that allows you to take new photos that include the date automatically.
The original photos are retained in the Camera Roll (and the albums where they appear, if any) in case you change your mind about dating a photo. Dated photos are stored in the Camera Roll as well as a "Dated Photos" album so they can be easily organized into albums.
Features of Date 1 or All:
- Date some or all the photos in an album or the Camera Roll with just a few button taps.
- Step through an album one photo at a time, or tap the Date All button to date all the remaining photos in an album automatically.
- Date 1 or All uses the date the photo was taken (if available), not today's date.
- Built-in camera function that can be used to take dated photos.
- The appearance of the date can be configured in the following ways:
- Location on the photo
- Inclusion of the time in 12 or 24 hour format
- Stores dated photos in the "Dated Photos" album (as well as the Camera Roll) for ease of organization.
- Dated photos can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, email, text messages, and more!
- Although Date 1 or All doesn't date videos, it -will- capture a 1-frame snapshot of the video and date it.
- Tested on iOS 8 and iPhone 5.
- Date 1 or All is a universal app -- buy it once and use it on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Apps from Seaside Apps are always ad free!
- No in-app purchases -- you get what you pay for up front!
Get Date 1 or All and start dating your memories today!
Note to our customers: We have no way to contact you if you ask questions in App Store reviews. If you have any problems or questions with Date 1 or All, please contact us by using the Email Us button on the Settings page of the app, or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via our web page at http://www.seasideapps.com. We will respond in 24 hours or less!
What's New in Version 3.4
New in Version 3.4:
- Added Tap to Focus capability to Camera function
- Added zoom slider bar to Camera function
- Added settings switch to disable Dated Photos albums if desired
- Minor bug fixes
Great feature to easily date/time stamp my photos
App is easy to navigate through! Love the option to leave on or turn off. Can easily date/time stamp new & existing photos as well. Great buy! Recent updates (11/14) with the tap-to features are so cool! This is a must have app!
I have dozens of photos of my grandson. I was able to date them all with a few taps! I love the color and font choices. It lets me share them with my friends and family right from the app! The latest update works great!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Brilliant Stars
This app is awesome. I've used this app for almost two years now to date my photos. The features are versatile and easy to use. Highly Recommend.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 26, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Charles Chapman
- © 2014 Charles H. Chapman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.