Date 1 or All is ideal for adding the date to:
- Vacation photos
- Wedding photos
- Baby photos
- Property photos for real estate and insurance agents
- Evidence photos for private investigators, lawyers, and law enforcement professionals
- Many more!
With Date 1 or All you can add the date to some or all of the photos in an album, or your entire Camera Roll, with just a few button taps. You can also use Date 1 or All to add the date to individual photos. Date 1 or All has a camera function that allows you to take new photos that include the date automatically.
The original photos are retained in the Camera Roll (and the albums where they appear, if any) in case you change your mind about dating a photo. Dated photos are stored in the Camera Roll as well as a "Dated Photos" album so they can be easily organized into albums.
Features of Date 1 or All:
- Date some or all the photos in an album or the Camera Roll with just a few button taps.
- Step through an album one photo at a time, or tap the Date All button to date all the remaining photos in an album automatically.
- Date 1 or All uses the date the photo was taken (if available), not today's date.
- The GPS location or two lines of text can be included with the date (Note: This feature is only available when dating individual photos).
- Built-in camera function that can be used to take dated photos.
- The appearance of the date can be configured in the following ways:
- Location on the photo
- Inclusion of the time in 12 or 24 hour format
- Inclusion of GPS location or two lines of text
- Stores dated photos in the "Dated Photos" album (as well as the Camera Roll) for ease of organization.
- Dated photos can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, email, text messages, and more!
- Tested on iOS 9 and iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Date 1 or All is a universal app -- buy it once and use it on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Apps from Seaside Apps are always ad free!
- No in-app purchases -- you get what you pay for up front!
Get Date 1 or All and start dating your memories today!
Note to our customers: We have no way to contact you if you ask questions in App Store reviews. If you have any problems or questions with Date 1 or All, please contact us by using the Email Us button on the Settings page of the app, or by emailing us directly at email@example.com. You can also contact us via our web page at http://www.seasideapps.com. We will respond in 24 hours or less!
New in Version 4.1.11
- Restored ability to date Live Photos (Note: the dated photo will be a normal non-Live photo)
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Brilliant Stars
This app is awesome. I've used this app for over three years to date my photos. The features are versatile and easy to use.
With the latest GPS feature that was just added I've labeled past vacation photos, some home repairs, special family events and many other unique photo opportunities. One such example is now when I take photos of a rocket launch, I can go back and label what type of launch it was keeping them all nicely labeled.
Going forward, this is such a great feature to have when I need it. I love the option to use either the address or place and if those options aren't what I need on the photo, then erase one or both lines and type in what I do want. The Timestamp features of this app has been my go to app and now the new GPS feature makes it invaluable. Highly Recommend!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your kind words!
Great App and the camera is now fixed with 4.1.7
Great App, had a big issue that caused me to do a restore and have my camera replaced in my iPhone 7 Plus but was all to do with a big in the version of 4.1.6 but is now fixed with version 4.1.7 all done within a week and very proud they did this fast for me and for all us that use iPhone Pluses etc. all again is now fixed with the update that came at 11am UK time on the App Store.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for alerting us of this problem so we could fix it right away!
Help with dating an album?
I really like this app. I use it for my real estate. I do a ton of work where I need dated photos. My one question would be, is there a way to date an entire album at once with a different date than the date the photo was taken? Or does each photo have to be done separately?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind words on the Date 1 or All app. Unfortunately, there is no way to date an entire album with a specified date -- the app will always try to use the date the photo was taken for each one. You CAN use the Album dating function to select all the photos you want to date, then step through them individually, changing the date on each photo and then taping the Date Photo button on the bottom of the screen. That would be faster than picking photos one at a time using the Pick Photo function. If you have any more questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.