Date Hatcher - The Dating App for Real Dates
By Lunar Built
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The swiping and mindless messaging found in other apps have clouded the purpose of dating, which is going on real dates. Date Hatcher is the first true dating app dedicated to getting you on dates. Join us and be a part of the dating revolution.
HOW IT’S DONE
1. You post a date
2. Others commit to your date
3. You choose who to go with
Find your next great date with Date Hatcher. It’s as simple as posting a date with the time and details. After a few days, see who has committed to go and choose one of them to accompany you. Once you choose a committer, the date is hatched. Messaging is then unlocked and details are finalized between you and your date.
JUST ANOTHER DATING APP? DON’T THINK SO…
• Date Hatcher is an activity focused dating app. If empty hookups are your thing, we recommend the other guys.
• Hatch dates with others based on your creative date plans, not just your pictures. (Don’t stress, profile pictures are included in the date description)
• Tired of matches not progressing into dates? When a date is hatched, you’re ready for a fun filled date with all the details included.
• Save the awkward, spotty communication for other dating apps. Hatching a date on Date Hatcher will allow you to dive right into conversation about the date, leaving the hollow talk behind.
• Looking for date ideas? Use our date builder to generate a date based on categories such as outdoors, seasonal, entertainment, and much more! (Also, if you’re looking to be thrifty, you can filter by cost too!)
Tired of Just Matching? Start Hatching!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Were you having issues creating your account? We're so sorry about that. It should be all fixed now. If you have any more issues, please reach out to Jake Hasler via Facebook, or send an email to email@example.com.
Also fixed with this release - Adjusted the Date Feed to include more relevant results, and improved signup flow to ensure optimal usability.
Thank you for your patience as we work out the kinks with the launch!
Love this so much. Willing to support. One thing I wish was easier is to invite my friends to it. I know I can invite them to check out dates I've posted, but I also would like a way to invite my friends to use it too.
It's in its beginning stages now and has its problems. But I love the idea so much I'm willing to wait it out for the user base to develop and the app kinks to be worked out, The app is well put together for a new lunch and it's only up from here.
Such a chill and fun app! You can create your own date or pick from ideas they have and then you get to be the bachelor/bachelorette! And we all know everyone secretly wants to be the bachelor/bachelorette!