Timerange ~ date calculator + counter
By Ruslan Murin
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Timerange is an easy-to-use and convenient application to work with dates. Add or subtract days, weeks, months, and years from (to) any date. Calculate an interval between two dates. Create time counters. Workdays, weekend days and weekdays by your choice are supported. Set your own workweek to get more personalized results when calculating intervals. Adjust style and set a color for each counter and choose which counters to display on the Notification Center widget.
• Minimalistic and convenient easy-to-use interface.
• Add or subtract days, weeks, months, and years from (to) any date.
• Choose which weekdays to count.
• Set specific dates that need to be skipped in calculation.
• Calculation of an interval between two dates with support of inclusion or exclusion of initial or final date.
• In interval calculation get count of workdays, non-working days, and weekdays that you choose.
• Set your own workweek to get more personalized results in intervals calculation.
• Create time counters from (or to) a specific time or day.
• Set display style and a color for each counter.
• Choose when you want to get a notification about a counter.
• Select some counters to display in Notification Center widget, so you can access them without the need to open Timerange.
• Customize what Timerange will show at startup: which screen will it show, with what values to fill each field in the app, or will it just remember last state.
If you have a question, suggestion, or if you find a bug in the Timerange, email me at support(at)randexdev.com.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/randexdev
Visit my site: http://randexdev.com
What's New in Version 4.0.4
• Fixed a bug producing wrong calculation result when subtracting with Dates to Skip.
• Some other fixes and improvements.
If you aren't able to buy Timerange Plus upgrade inside the app, the new Timerange Plus standalone app is just for you! It has identical functionality (and a slightly different icon) and made for those who can't upgrade inside the free version. But don't worry! Both apps will be supported concurrently, and both will receive updates at the same time. Search the App Store for "Timerange Plus" to get it.
For my job I have to keep accurate count of days and dates, either counting days after a date or the number of days I between two dates. Either way this app does just that in an easy to follow format! When it quits, I'll retire as well!
Useful but needs work
What it CAN'T do is calculate days between two dates you specify. Which I need it to do to calculate real activity durations.
What it DOES DO is calculate dates based on + or - x number of days from a date you specify. In the pro version you can choose which days to count. It's useful for that.
Very handy, like simple interface after figuring it out
Needs standard calendars for choosing holidays to skip
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 04, 2016
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Ruslan Murin
- © 2011 Ruslan Murin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Timerange Plus$0.99