DateStamper allows you to apply beautiful date stamps to your photos.
"DateStamper brings back old memories for me ... It looks good, it gets the job done, and it's nicely integrated with Apple's Photos app."
– MacStories Editor-in-chief and Founder, Federico Viticci
The modern photo date stamp is here! Easily add a date stamp to your photos, and include the time if you’d like, so you can know when they were taken. This is especially useful when printing pictures to display in your albums and scrapbooks. Say goodbye to the traditional point and shoot camera!
S T Y L E
◦ With many fonts, colors, and styles to choose from, you can get just the look you want*
◦ The vibrant style beautifully blends the date into the photograph, allowing the image behind the date to shine through
◦ Or go with a classic look with the traditional digital display font
◦ Customize the date and time format
◦ Add a caption with your own custom text
S T A M P
◦ Easily select photos from your library to stamp - select each individually, swipe to select, select a range, or select all photos in an album
◦ Stamp multiple photos at the same time**
◦ Take a new picture with the stamp pre-applied
◦ Use the DateStamper plugin to stamp images in the Photos app
◦ Easily change the date and time to stamp
E D I T
◦ Edits are applied right on top of the photo in your library, no duplicating necessary
◦ Remove or change a date stamp at any time, it's completely nondestructive
◦ With iCloud Photo Library, when you apply a date stamp on one device, it will appear on all your other devices automatically
F E A T U R E S
◦ Beautiful and intuitive design
◦ Ad-free experience
◦ 3D Touch support
◦ Split View and Drag and Drop support
◦ Full accessibility support including Dynamic Type and VoiceOver
◦ Universal app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
* Premium Styles is an available in-app purchase that allows you to utilize all of the style options
** Unlimited Batch is an available in-app purchase that allows you to stamp more than 10 photos at a time
▸ Resolves an issue where the date style could appear in an unexpected format
▸ Reduces the app size for iOS 12.2 and later
Ratings and Reviews
Revised to 5-Stars
UPDATED review. It was the light areas on the photo that made it unable to see the stamp. I did an all dark shot and it was fine. Also, the developer wrote back with help if needed and very promptly. Thank you for that!! I upgraded to the paid version because I’m going to be wanting more options. Great app.
[Even though I moved the stamp around, it still wasn’t visible...I think the areas were too light.]
I was excited about this app and it all seemed to go smoothly. I tried a few photos and it says the date stamp was added but it wasn’t. I don’t know what I’m missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
Developer Response ,
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Happy I could help. ☺️
If you don’t see the stamp on the photo afterwards, check your Styles options. By default the stamp is blended into the photo with the Vibrant style which can be difficult to see on some photos. Try the Solid style with your desired color. Let me know if that does the trick by updating your review!
Awesome App & Customer service
I'm a realtor in Florida and have the need to take pictures to upload several banks for REO property listings that need the time and date stamp. This app fits the bill nicely, easy to use, plenty of options and very fast!
A+ customer service: I noticed I was having a issue with photos not showing up on when uploading with google drive after applying the dates. I contacted the developer and he quickly found in a few hours that it was a problem with my Apple phone and google drive and not the app. Very professional and fast customer service.
Highly recommend the app to anyone!
The best feature is the ability to remove the date i.e. like the description mentions; you don't have to create duplicates in order to preserve the original. I think this is really innovative - if there were a buy-up to insert a small caption, I'd buy that as well. I had a few photos where the font color ended up blending in with the photo; I was able to remove/edit and insert with a different color. Position alignment of the stamp is also a plus. The dev is also extremely responsive when I submitted a question.
Developer Response ,
I wanted to reach out to say thank you for sharing your review and to let you know the latest version now includes the ability to insert a caption!
- Jordan Hipwell
- 14.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Jordan Hipwell
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Batch $1.99
- Premium Styles $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.