DateStamper allows you to apply beautiful date stamps to your photos.
"DateStamper brings back old memories for me ... It looks good, it gets the job done, and it's nicely integrated with Apple's Photos app."
– MacStories Editor-in-chief and Founder, Federico Viticci
The modern photo date stamp is here! Easily add a date stamp to your photos, and include the time if you’d like, so you can know when they were taken. This is especially useful when printing pictures to display in your albums and scrapbooks. Say goodbye to the traditional point and shoot camera!
S T Y L E
◦ With many fonts, colors, and styles to choose from, you can get just the look you want
◦ The vibrant style beautifully blends the date into the photograph, allowing the image behind the date to shine through
◦ Or go with a classic look with the traditional digital display font
◦ Customize the date and time format
S T A M P
◦ Easily select photos from your library to stamp - select each individually, swipe to select, select a range, or select all photos in an album
◦ Take a new picture with the stamp pre-applied
◦ Use the DateStamper plugin to stamp images in the Photos app
◦ Easily change the date and time to stamp
E D I T
◦ Edits are applied right on top of the photo in your library, no duplicating necessary
◦ Remove or change a date stamp at any time, it's completely nondestructive
◦ With iCloud Photo Library, when you apply a date stamp on one device, it will appear on all your other devices automatically
F E A T U R E S
◦ Beautiful and intuitive design
◦ Ad-free experience
◦ 3D Touch support
◦ Split View and Drag and Drop support
◦ Full accessibility support including Dynamic Type and VoiceOver
◦ Universal app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
● Give your date stamp a raised metallic appearance with the new Emboss style
● Letterpress has been removed but can be simulated with stroke and shadow options
● Improved stroke and shadow drawing especially at larger sizes
● Added an option to make the text transparent when stroke is enabled
● And various other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App & Customer service
I'm a realtor in Florida and have the need to take pictures to upload several banks for REO property listings that need the time and date stamp. This app fits the bill nicely, easy to use, plenty of options and very fast!
A+ customer service: I noticed I was having a issue with photos not showing up on when uploading with google drive after applying the dates. I contacted the developer and he quickly found in a few hours that it was a problem with my Apple phone and google drive and not the app. Very professional and fast customer service.
Highly recommend the app to anyone!
The best feature is the ability to remove the date i.e. like the description mentions; you don't have to create duplicates in order to preserve the original. I think this is really innovative - if there were a buy-up to insert a small caption, I'd buy that as well. I had a few photos where the font color ended up blending in with the photo; I was able to remove/edit and insert with a different color. Position alignment of the stamp is also a plus. The dev is also extremely responsive when I submitted a question.
This app developer knows what he’s doing! He has made not only a fantastic working app, but one that also provides great instruction on how to use it, while integrating FAQs, a Support link, and more. I found myself instantly very happy with it, making it easy to spend the buck for an upgrade to use all its wonderful features, which is something I do not ordinarily do. You cannot go wrong with this app!
- Jordan Hipwell
- 13.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Jordan Hipwell
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Batch $1.99
- Premium Styles $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.