Her - Lesbian Dating and Social Network App for Gay, Bisexual and Queer Women
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Her is the biggest (and best!) app for lesbian, bisexual and queer women worldwide.
Surround yourself with new awesome lesbian friends, go on dates, find local LGBTQ events or just chat away. Her is your go-to-place for all-things-gay.
// HER IS:
* 100% FREE. No ads, no charges
* THE MOST POPULAR LESBIAN APP. Get to know every lesbian & bisexual woman you ever wanted to meet
* CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED. Loved by critics, queer press and members alike
* FRIENDLY. Be yourself and feel welcomed!
* MADE BY YOU, FOR YOU. Built by LGBTQ women, for LGBTQ women
* MUCH MORE THAN DATING. Where you read lesbian news, find out what’s happening in your city, make friends and ask for advice.
* LOCAL. Meet gay women in your neighbourhood and attend local events
* GLOBAL. One huge worldwide LGBTQ community. The biggest app app for lesbian, bisexual and queer women
// HEAR THE COMMUNITY:
"I've made so many new friends! The articles posted by Her are so funny and it's really easy to chat to other queer women as they're all so friendly. Thanks Her!" Sophie, 24, California.
“It's easy to use, has online community features and lesbian events to attend and meet people in real life. Simply amazing!” Vivian, 19, London.
“This is so different from Tinder, OkCupid or any of those other dating apps. The best site to find ‘the lesbian babes’ or simply make cool friends!” Lisanne, 22, Amsterdam.
"I was figuring out my sexuality and wasn't sure where to turn but I couldn't have found a better app than Her. I don't need to worry about whether I’m a lesbian or bisexual. It's just loads of great women I can chat to." Hannah, 21, Melbourne.
“I’m a 40-something lesbian in a long-term relationship that had just moved cities for my new job. Her was the app that allowed me to make loads of friends at ease!”, Barbara, 44, Toronto.
* VERIFIED ACCOUNTS. No men, no fakes. Her is a safe space for gay and bisexual women. You know you’re talking to real people
* EASY SIGN-UP. Forget lame forms, use private one-click sign-up with Facebook or Instagram to get chatting
* LIKES. Send one to let her know you want to chat. Quick and no unwelcomed messages
* FRIENDS. Add your friends to stay in touch with them and always be able to message each other
* LOCAL MEMBERS. Use Meet to swipe through other users nearby
* POSTS. Ask a question to the community or tell everyone worldwide what you’re up to
* LINKS. Post, read, watch, listen and comment the coolest lesbian links and videos you’ve seen today
* LGBT EVENTS. Shared by the community in your area. Lesbian parties, meetups, festivals and more
* NOTIFICATIONS. Reply to every like, comment, match you’ve received
* RELATIONSHIP MODE. In a relationship? No problem. Let everyone know you’re only looking for friends and not dating
// ABOUT HER:
Her welcomes every female-identified and non-binary people aged 18+.
What's New in Version 4.25
This update is here with two of your most requested features:
1. Delete a post from the Feed - you can now remove the typos, the double posts, the drunk posts
2. Gender Identity - you can now update your profile with your gender identity
As well as bug fixes like:
- Persistent notification of new message
- Instagram login speed
- Location issues
We always want to hear your feedback so please send it to email@example.com
Thnx 4 using Lesbians and Bi girls as ur marketing ploy
What a dishonest pile of garbage. An app for lesbians and bi girls my axx. You include men, and even allow people to use disrespectful, and culturally appropriated terminology for more axxpats from the delusional-homophobic-invasive-male squad. Nice. This is false advertisement, we(lesbians and bi women) are not here to advertise for you, especially when you just throw us under the bus, and open our(what you advertised as and got us to advertise for you) spaces up to anyone, and everyone, because it's not like male-dominated society has done everything in it's power from putting itself in, and stamping out female/female sexuality. Looool. Eat yourselves. I hope you lose all the lesbians and bi women who signed up, and your stupid app devolves into yet another cesspit of pathetic males pretending to be otherwise and cat fishing each other.
Not bad! Have made some new friends nearby that I wouldn't have met otherwise- app can be a bit glitchy but a force close and then a reboot of the app tends to sort things out - I wish when you ignored certain people for the tenth time the app could take the hint and stop showing you those profiles- it is sort of complicated to block someone but that's the only solution I have found to the no thanks stop showing me that person situation- anyway I'm a fan xox
This app has a lot of potential. On one hand I like its simplicity. When I compare it to other apps, i still like this one better. But at the same time it still needs a lot of improvement. There needs to be more filter options. Also, on the profiles, there should be more description information. So people know what they want and so people don't waste each other's time. Overall I still prefer it over the others.