Her - LGBTQ Dating
By Bloomer Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Her is the biggest (and best!) app for lesbian, bisexual and queer people worldwide.
Surround yourself with new awesome lesbian friends, go on dates, find local LGBTQ events or just chat away. Her is your go-to-place for all-things-gay.
// HER IS:
* THE MOST POPULAR LESBIAN APP. Get to know every lesbian & bisexual woman you ever wanted to meet
* CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED. Loved by critics, queer press and members alike
* FRIENDLY. Be yourself and feel welcomed!
* MADE BY YOU, FOR YOU. Built by LGBTQ women, for LGBTQ women
* MUCH MORE THAN DATING. Where you read lesbian news, find out what’s happening in your city, make friends and ask for advice.
* LOCAL. Meet gay women in your neighbourhood and attend local events
* GLOBAL. One huge worldwide LGBTQ community. The biggest app app for lesbian, bisexual and queer women
// HEAR THE COMMUNITY:
"I've made so many new friends! The articles posted by Her are so funny and it's really easy to chat to other queer women as they're all so friendly. Thanks Her!" Sophie, 24, California.
“It's easy to use, has online community features and lesbian events to attend and meet people in real life. Simply amazing!” Vivian, 19, London.
“This is so different from Tinder, OkCupid or any of those other dating apps. The best site to find ‘the lesbian babes’ or simply make cool friends!” Lisanne, 22, Amsterdam.
"I was figuring out my sexuality and wasn't sure where to turn but I couldn't have found a better app than Her. I don't need to worry about whether I’m a lesbian or bisexual. It's just loads of great women I can chat to." Hannah, 21, Melbourne.
“I’m a 40-something lesbian in a long-term relationship that had just moved cities for my new job. Her was the app that allowed me to make loads of friends at ease!”, Barbara, 44, Toronto.
* VERIFIED ACCOUNTS. Her is a safe space for gay and bisexual women, non-binary and trans folks. You know you’re talking to real people
* LIKES. Send one to let her know you want to chat. Quick and no unwelcomed messages
* FRIENDS. Add your friends to stay in touch with them and always be able to message each other
* POSTS. Ask a question to the community or tell everyone worldwide what you’re up to
* LINKS. Post, read, watch, listen and comment the coolest lesbian links and videos you’ve seen today
* LGBT EVENTS. Shared by the community in your area. Lesbian parties, meetups, festivals and more
* NOTIFICATIONS. Reply to every like, comment, match you’ve received
* RELATIONSHIP MODE. In a relationship? No problem. Let everyone know you’re only looking for friends and not dating
// ABOUT HER:
Her welcomes every female-identified and non-binary people aged 18+.
HER has multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $9.99 USD per month.
1 month: $9.99 and $14.99 USD
6 months: $ 44.99 and $59.99 USD
12 months: $89.99 and $59.99 USD
If you choose to purchase Her Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current 30, 180 or 365 day subscription period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
Current Her Premium subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month and are listed in full above. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
If you don’t choose to purchase Her Premium, you can simply continue using Her for free.
More details on Her Premium can be found at:
What's New in Version 5.31
Bug fixes & improvements
It’s great but....
I understand that you are trying to get money to help fund the app but these “premium options” can get annoying. You can’t really do anything on the app without going premium like seeing who online to chat and who likes profile. There are other dating apps that have these options available for free and I think they’re pretty basic for any dating app. I can’t click on anything without getting a premium offer to pop up on my screen. Along with getting some more variety in the “meet” section. Whenever I shuffle through it’s the same girls. Other than that I’d say you people are doing well, the visuals are very appealing and you’ve got the basic set up down. It still works and I think it’s great but I hope you’ll consider making some changes and improving the app.
I like it
It's a very good idea and all...it just seems better suited for bigger cities with more people rather than smaller cities or towns, like the one I live in. I've only met a few people that I could actually see myself dating, but half of them live 1,000 miles away from me! I would also like to see more stuff to do on the app, like being able to add a little more about yourself. It can be very hard just to get people to talk - let alone hold a conversation for longer than 5 minutes!!
Choice of few choices
I tried the paid subscription to see if I could better specify who i see however there is no ability to choose age, ethnicity, location or spectrum of masculinity (which you would think you would be able to find on a lesbian app). Worse, it’s almost impossible to figure out how to cancel the subscription. I also would like to be able to include at least a minor description.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 5.31
- Size: 81.6 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Bloomer Inc
- © Bloomer Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Her Premium$14.99
- Her Premium$14.99
- Her Premium$13.99
- Her Premium$19.99
- Her Premium$9.99
- Her Premium$24.99
- Her Premium$89.99
- Her Premium$39.99
- Her Premium.$71.99
- Her Premium$19.99