Dave's Tiles Puzzle Lite
By The App Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Haven't played Dave's Tiles yet? Enjoy the free version of the game downloaded in more than 90 countries and see whether you're ready to take up the challenge!
In the lite version, you get:
• Swap mode - It's one of the 4 modes found in the full version and is similar to a jigsaw puzzle.
• Four Boards - Choose between 3x4, 4x5, and 5x7 board layouts. As you play your way to becoming a tile pro, you can unlock the 6x8 board for an ultimate challenge!
• Fastest Game Play - Drag or tap tiles to swap, or tap two simultaneously for added speed to improve your score. No tiles puzzle is faster than Dave's Tiles.
• iPad & iPhone Friendly - Need to answer a phone call or run another app? Dave's Tiles automatically saves your game. You can also continue to listen to your own music as you play.
• Game Center - 5 achievements and a leaderboard let you compare your scores to others.
Don’t settle for another tiles game, buy Dave’s Tiles!
Check out Dave's Tiles online for videos, tips & tricks, and more
What's New in Version 1.5
The 12th update to Dave's Tiles Puzzle Lite includes:
- Support for iOS 6
- Support for iPhone 5
The previous updates include:
- Fixed 3D drawing issue for older devices
- More code improvements
- Added switch to enable/disable vibration
- Fixes minor drawing artifacts
- Retina support for the new iPad
- New downloadable album: Buggin' Out
- +10/-10 buttons to navigate photo playlist faster
- Minor bug fixes and code improvements
- Facebook button
If you like this version, please update your existing rating or review to help support future improvements.
If you have any ideas for the app, send a suggestion using the link at the bottom of the Options screen.
This app is one part of the full Dave's Tiles, and it's one of my favorite parts of the Full version. The game is easy to learn and fun to play. The challenge comes in trying to beat your best time and fewest moves (check out the Scores screen and the Game Center leaderboards).
The downloadable photo albums provide many background options, which can make each game feel new and challenging. (I'm glad I got the Full version though...more photos and the ability to use my own photos.)
Great game keeps me up for hours. I would recommend this to the puzzle enthusiast.
Nice concept but would be much nicer if pieces locked when placed correctly next to another piece. Also locked pieces should travel together.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 02, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The App Studio LLC
- © 2010-2012 DS Mitchell. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.