Dave's Tiles Puzzle
By The App Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your own photos into puzzles with Dave's Tiles!
Dave's Tiles is a modern upgrade to the classic 15-tiles puzzle with twists and challenges that make it fun for players of all ages and skill. Beyond just a traditional tiles puzzle, you get these awesome features:
• 32 levels! - Dave's Tiles has levels for casual players and levels that will challenge the best. No other tiles puzzle offers 4 game modes or randomly jumping tiles.
• Custom photo playlists - Add your own pictures, pick from some of Dave's favorites, or download even more with in-app purchases.
• Fastest Game Play - Drag to move tiles or tap for added speed to improve your score. No tiles puzzle is faster than Dave's Tiles.
• iPad & iPhone Friendly - Need to answer a phone call or run another app? Dave's Tiles automatically saves your game. You can also continue to listen to your own music as you play.
• 28 updates and counting - Dave's Tiles is proudly written and supported by an independent developer. More features are on their way -- many requested by users like you.
Don’t settle for another tiles game, buy Dave’s Tiles!
Check out Dave's Tiles online for videos, tips & tricks, and more
What's New in Version 2.0.0
The 28th update to Dave's Tiles Puzzle includes:
- Support for iOS 6
- Support for iPhone 5
The previous updates include:
- Fixed 3D drawing issue for older devices
- More code improvements
- Fixes minor drawing artifacts
- Retina support for the new iPad
- New downloadable album: Buggin' Out
- +10/-10 buttons to navigate photo playlist faster
- Minor bug fixes and code improvements
- Facebook button
If you like this version, please update your existing rating or review to help support future improvements.
If you have any ideas for the app, send a suggestion using the link at the bottom of the Options screen.
Great app - many ways to play, fun features
This app can be played over and over and never gets boring!
I like the Lite version but Full is better! This full version includes four "modes", variations on the underlying tiles game. (The Lite version is all one mode...fun, but just one piece of the Full version.) My favorite is Surprise Mode - I've never seen anything like it!
There are also many included photos and background options. The included photos work well as puzzles, and the in-app downloadable albums are great for getting more photos. I like being able to use my own photos, which is not an option with the Lite version. I also like the option to play the game with or without numbered tiles. Without numbers, the game is similar to a jigsaw puzzle.
I LOVE THIS APP!!!
This is the best swapping picture app in the store. It can not get any better then, making your own puzzles, out of the people, or animals or things that you enjoy the most. Plus, with this great app, there is no limit to how many picture puzzles a person can have. This is a most app. You will not be disappointed, I am so glad I bought this.
It is a cool app. If you need something entertaining on a long car or plane ride this a cool app. There isn't really a way to make it better. I like being able to use my own pictures.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 28, 2012
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The App Studio LLC
- © 2009-2012 DS Mitchell. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Butterfly Garden$0.99
- Doodles by Cohen$0.99
- Buggin' Out$0.99