DaVinci Riddles: Renaissance
By Planemo Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New part of the "DaVinci Mystery" - amazing game with a lot of brain teasers to test ingenuity !
% More then 1 000 000 users
% Interactive puzzles
% Fun and rare riddles and beautiful design
Now even more interesting and challenging puzzles challenge you! It will be something to smash his head!
"Renaissance" literally means "rebirth." It refers especially to the rebirth of learning that began in Italy in the fourteenth century. During this period, there was an enormous renewal of interest in and study of classical antiquity.
It was also an age of new discoveries, both geographical (exploration of the New World) and intellectual. Martin Luther, Michelangelo Buonarroti, Francesco Petrarch, "The Last Judgement", the Sistine Chapel, the Priory of Sion, Lorenzo de 'Medici and others are part of it. It that time lived and worked famous inventor, scientist, physicist, anatomist and painter Leonardo da Vinci.
All puzzles in the game "DaVinci: Renaissance" is divided into several major categories: History, Art, Logic, Mathematics, Engineering and unusual category Pirates. Renaissance brought something new - now some interactive puzzles such as"Fifteen Game" and puzzles with marble matches available in the “DaVinci: Renaissance” game!
* A lot of puzzles in the style of the Renaissance, all kinds of mathematical and logical puzzles and Pirates under the Jolly Roger.
* Interactive puzzles with marble matches: from the square to the complex geometric shapes.
* Beautiful designed “Fifteen Game”, representing the most outstanding technical inventions, as well as the works of the most famous painters brush Renaissance.
* In the game there are tips that can help you in deciding if you get stuck with the answer. Also, if you are very close to a solution, the game can put you on the right way with additional tips!
* For convenience of logical and mathematical solutions to the problems of the game is integrated calculator.
* To visualize solutions for simplicity, you can simply use “Paint”.
All puzzles in “Da Vinci: Renaissance” divided into several major categories. In in each category, the last five puzzles are the "bosses" of category. To open it is necessary to solve a number of common tasks in a category or solve a specific puzzle. "Boss Riddles" are the most hard ones in the category, but they provide access to special achievements and awards that will open you the mystery of DaVinci and show interesting facts about the life of the great scientist.
Follow us on:
What's New in Version 1.7.6
I went nuts trying to solve a simple math riddle and had to use a "solve" option only to find out it was poorly worded. "6 men carrying a box with 6 cats..... And so on". But they meant "6 men EACH carrying a box with 6 cats and each cat had 6 kittens". Other then some riddles being vague it's pretty good so far...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian
- Seller: Planemo Studio
- © 2013 Planemo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO$1.99
- Answers Pack$0.99
- No Ads$0.99
- Levels Pack$1.99
- Big Answers Pack$2.99
- Medium Answers Pack$1.99