By F. A. Davis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Review, listen, and learn…anytime, anywhere!
Davis Mobile Pharm Phlash! Pharmacology Flash Cards features 389 of the most-prescribed generic drugs organized by body system. Just flip through the cards to select a drug name. Tap to listen to the audio pronunciation. With another tap, turn the card over to see all of the essential information you need to know to care for patients and administer the drug safely.
1) Multiple card sets are organized by body system for easy reference.
2) Self-scoring and bookmarking allow for quick review.
3) The link to the audio pronunciation of the generic drug name appears on each card.
4) Card front features generic name, relevant trade name(s), phonetic spelling, and audio link.
5) Card back lists therapeutic/pharmacologic class • indications • actions • adverse reactions/side effects • what to teach the patient • and “Make the Connection,” important guidelines for ensuring patient safety.
6) Content downloads directly to your mobile device; no web connection is necessary after the initial download.
7) Search, Index, Voice Notes, and Comments.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.fadavis.com to explore our products.
Best Pharm flash cards so far!
I have downloaded about six other apps to study pharm for nursing and this is the best I've found so far. Sweet layout and in-depth coverage of each drug. Lots of drugs classified into affected systems. I would have liked to see schedule and pregnancy categories. And I would have liked the opportunity to customize what goes on front and back of card (i.e. move Trade name to back). So I give it four at the lack of these two features, but bottom line is I love the app and will use it a lot! Highly recommended!
Great app. I really love it however it crashes when trying to add notes to the individual flash cards. Crashes every time. FIX!!!!! It!!!! Please. And add some new drugs!!!! It has most of the main but is missing several popular drugs. With a new update it would the best drug studying app out there.
Crashes a lot but very good I also have the cards
- Category: Medical
- Released: Mar 13, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: F.A. Davis
- © 2011 F.A. Davis Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.