Davis's Drug Guide with Updates & Calculators
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** New 14th edition update featuring latest FDA approvals and revised monographs**
** NOW INCLUDES INTEGRATED DOSING CALCULATORS **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select drug monographs with pill pictures, integrated dosing calculators, interactions, adverse reactions, family/patient teaching, and more.
ABOUT DAVIS'S DRUG GUIDE:
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers trusted, updated, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more. Download this 5-star rated app for anywhere, anytime access to help you avoid medication errors and provide better patient care. Plus, receive 1-year access to the official DrugGuide.com and regular updates.
• New FDA approvals and regular updates
• Integrated dosing calculators
• 5,000+ trade name and generic drug listings
• Critical safety alerts and warnings
• Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
• Pill images to visually confirm drug forms
• Discontinued drug list
• Universal Index Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Note: Purchase includes 1-year subscription to Davis’s Drug Guide with Updates, which includes regular updates and access to the official DrugGuide.com website.
iTunes automatic renewal feature: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year.
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS; Judith Hopfer Deglin, PharmD
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
What's New in Version 1.17
• New 14th edition update with:
-- 40+ new monographs (Recent FDA Approvals)
-- 600+ updated monographs
• Integrated dosing calculators
• Interface design optimized for iOS 7
• New settings menu (tap Unbound logo in upper left) that includes:
-- Update Content
-- Contact Support
-- Give Feedback
• New multi-level section display on iPad allows user to quickly jump to desired sub-section within a topic
• New Pull Down for Updates feature (iPhone/iPod Touch)
• New Click on App Title for Updates (iPad)
• New Languages supported:
So much faster than a drug book
The information in this app is exactly the same as the information in the Davis's Drug Guide, which is the book we're required to have for clinicals. The info is good and it's very easy to look up drugs. As soon as my instructor told us we could use our phones to look up meds, I bought this app.
Apnea Hypopnea Index AND Respiratory Disturbance Index
This is a wonderful app. I have a serious seriously request for calculations. There is currently no known app with these calculator additions. I am serious about the Calc listings below. When you are dealing with Polysomnographic situations and you have these calculations you need to do it can be rather confusing. This app is TRUELY an amazing app. I will ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU ALL. THIS CALCULATOR LIST I HAVE BELOW IS SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE THIS APP ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. HERE THEY ARE.
1: Apnea Hypopnea Index
2: Respiratory Disturbance Index
3: Oxygen Desaturation Index
4: Apnea Index
5: Hypopnea Index
6: RERA INDEX
7: Periodic Breathing Index
When you are an RRT Working inside of the Polysomnographic Lab, you use the calculation parameters nightly. I LOOOOVE THIS APP SOOOO MUCH!!!
I know it costs a little money but if you can buy it it'll make your life so much easier. Really worth it. Coming from a person who never spends money on apps or write reviews. I highly recommend this app to all my fellow nursing students.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 17, 2014
- Version: 1.17
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2015 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Davis's Drug Guide Mobile + Web$39.99