Dawn of Discovery - Harbor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check out our Awesome Reviews!
“Score: 8 out of 10. Lush presentation, excellent visuals, and a truly rousing soundtrack – the whole experience is as polished as the deck of a Royal Navy frigate.” – PocketGamer.co.uk
“Score: 4 out of 5. Dawn of Discovery takes a very complex PC game and turns it into one of the iPhone's more popular genres, the time management sim. If you love time management games, this is worth the price.” – AppSpy.com
“Score: 4 out of 5. Dawn of Discovery - Harbor is an excellent and beautiful time-management game set in a legendary Dawn of Discovery universe true to all of the canons of the genre.” – TouchMyApps.com
The successful Dawn of Discovery PC game series now continues on your iPhone or iPod Touch! Prove yourself in this new, thrilling time management game and become a successful harbor master in Dawn of Discovery – Harbor! Develop your skills as a harbor master and manage the incoming and outgoing ships and goods to meet traders’ needs. The more effectively you handle arriving ships and the faster you serve their traders, the more you’ll be rewarded!
Earn enough money and become the Dawn of Discovery harbor master!
• 4 different harbors: Occident, Orient, Corsair and Venice that are upgraded during the game
• 8 different traders ranging from the touchy Venetian to the Relaxed Salesman
• 2 Game Modes: Story and Endless
• Story with 36 Missions
• Earn 16 achievements
• Local Highscore for each map
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Crash fixed in Venice harbor that could have occured when device was low on memory
- Minor memory issues fixed
It's pretty, but you're basically at the mercy of whatever randomly-generated ships come your way, which may or may not lock up your harbor with incompatible demands. Then once you've got three or more commodities being traded, you have no idea what the ships are going to want once they unload their cargo. You cannot plan, you cannot make informed decisions, all you can do is scramble to drag icons to other icons in the hopes that you'll be given a set of ships that will make the scrambling work out. Does Ubisoft not have people playtest their games before they release them?
Honestly my favorite game
I love this game. Pro graphics and animations. It is a way better flight deck type game because you manage order/direction and inventory.
I would love more levels!
This game is addictive, beautiful, and fun. Tons of replay value too after you finish main game! Only complaint is I wish there was more!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 19, 2010
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Dawn of Discovery: The Harbor, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Dawn of Discovery, Sunflowers and Sunflowers logo are trademarks of Sunflowers GmbH in the U.S. and/or other countries. Sunflowers GmbH is a Ubisoft Entertainment company.Developed by Blue Byte. Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Red Storm Entertainment Inc is a Ubisoft Entertainment company.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.