Space Frontiers: Dawn of Mars is a strategy-based planet-colonization game.
Join the first-ever colony on Mars. Your survival will depend on your ability to gather resources, expand your bases, and conquer new territories.
Control a fleet of rovers and extract precious resources from the Martian soil. As commanding officer, you will need to balance colony survival with mission requirements, while battling hazardous and unpredictable conditions on the Red Planet.
- Awesome open-world colonization on various types of maps
- Turn your fledgling outpost into a thriving metropolis
- Discover your true mission on Mars through engaging narrative gameplay
- From the frozen landscapes of Vastitas Borealis to the barren deserts of the Aeolis Quadrangle, explore real Martian locations
- Accept science missions to unlock additional resources
- Ship resources between colonies
- Play in English or French
- Fixed some issues with saving when going from Base View to Planet View
- Deuterium amounts should now properly display when trying to trade resources between bases
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, yes... there is the scrolling issue. Too often great game ideas fall to ruins because of low ratings. I give this game five stars because the only issues so far are minimal, and is as follows:
1) Scrolling Issue: Can be remedied by clicking on satellite and back.
(Must do often by player so... Must be fixed by developer)
2) Objectives "physically" do change and you get your mail rewards for new objectives, but in game there is an issue where objective do not "Visually" update.
(My issue is the "Place specialist in greenhouse" that won't read and accept the action of me placing them there)
This is a great game, give it good reviews and let the developer know this game is worth the time to update (Please).
This is the real world and there are sometimes issues. Who wouldn't want a Martian colony game with tons of content?
Give it a good review and lets get some simple updates.
Issue with scrolling on map
I am having issues scrolling around on colony and satellite maps. Decent game besides this. Would rate five stars if i could use maps properly. Rovers sometimes get hung up in buildings. Switching between colony and satellite view doesnt center properly. I still cant scroll around the map and instead i click on rovers to expand my map view. I cant use scan because i cant move to the dark areas. Sometimes a building stays selected for no reason. Many bugs, but lots of potential. It would be ok if i could scroll around map but that breaks the game.
The biggest complaint I have so far is there is not Delete confirmation. So far I have inadvertently deleted 2 level 10 buildings because as I’m upgrading them the decompression message pops up. I begin taping next and the message goes away and I hit the trash can icon. Boom, building is instantly gone, no confirmation. Additionally I do not know how to unlock the three additional buildings... it would be nice to have info on what is needed to unlock them.
- Illumination Games Inc
- 190.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Illumination Games Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Synthium Package 1 $0.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Synthium Package 2 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.