Selected App Store EDITORS’ CHOICE, Dawn of Titans showcases the BEST graphics on mobile!
Battle COLOSSAL TITANS and THOUSANDS OF WARRIORS in monumental wars, all under your CONTROL.
CAPTURE enemy lands, grow your ARMY, and come to FIGHT, because in Dawn of Titans you either GO BIG or you GO HOME!
Join your friends and PLAY FOR FREE! In the most massive ACTION-STRATEGY game on mobile!
Dawn of Titans begins a new era for Action Strategy, with console-quality graphics and ultra-addictive gameplay.
· Build your kingdom and fight enemies in a stunning 3D fantasy world.
Dominate with Massive Titans
· Equip colossal warriors with powerful gear and lead them into epic PvP battles.
Real-Time Battle Control
· Go to war with thousands of troops, all under your direct control.
Nonstop Events & Campaigns
· Remember to check back for daily quests, unique campaigns, and alliance events.
Forge an Unstoppable Alliance
· Unite with friends to strategize in real-time MMO chat and dominate other kingdoms.
Build the Ultimate Kingdom
· Clash against the masses, to capture land and rise up the world ranks.
Data connection required to play.
Dawn of Titans is published by NaturalMotion Games
The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
The game will request access to Photos for purposes of Customer Service support. If you do not grant that permission, you will not be able to send us screenshots to help resolve any issues you might encounter.
An update has arrived:
• Relic Forging has been re-tuned to work like Titan Fusion. In addition, you can now see locked skills on relics!
• More Greek Gods are arriving to wage war on their foes!
• Significant damage bugs have been fixed!
• Many other bug fixes and minor improvements!
In the next release, the long awaited Alliance Leadership system improvements are coming.
See you on the battlefield!
Ratings and Reviews
Picture the Total War series, but with a killer twist—giants who can join our normal-size troops on the battlefield. Simple controls and seriously great graphics make every clash a spectacle we can’t turn away from. And sending dozens of enemies flying with a sweep of our titan’s axe thrills us every time.
Really good, but needs more PvP
The game itself is already really great as it is. The gameplay is very tactical and makes you think, the titan concept is quite unique and fun, and although you get bombarded with advertisements to buy gems and premium items, you don’t need to buy them to succeed in the game as long as you know the game mechanics and you are able to apply both basic and advanced tactics. This game really is the thinking man’s action game.
My one complaint (and the reason why this is 4 stars instead of 5) is because there is very little PvP. Although you do attack many people’s castles, the defenders of the castles are computer-led, rather than player-led. I have been talking about this issue with some of my friends on the game, and we have a few suggestions to the game developers on how to make the game incorporate more PvP. Our first idea is to incorporate team invasions, where more than one player fights more than one player on the same battlefield, and the commanders of each team must work together in order to achieve victory. Another idea we came up with are tournaments, both individual and team tournaments (using the team invasion idea that I have previously outlined), where there are brackets of single elimination battles, and the top 4 commanders/teams get rewards.
Great idea ruined by greedy monetization and bad development
This game looks good and is a lot of fun to play for a few weeks. However, any progression quickly shows you that the entire game is designed around a greedy micro transaction model. The constant changes and update to event structure has increased effort but removed reward in an attempt to force players to spend real money to even be competitive. That coupled with constant crashes, server issues, and shoddy development means even when an exciting roll out takes place it is weeks before things work and often redesigns need to be done to create any semblance of game balance for players. Though the majority of events are simply cash grabs.
It’s also important to note that this developer is not responsive to player feedback. The in game relic forging system is dependent on random chance and the percentages shown are very misleading. Players have been begging for a change to this system since the model was introduced, yet developers remain silent. If you want to see the amount of community engagement look at any post on their facebook page. You will see numerous complaints about the same issue for months without a comment from the developers, but hey they will give you a shout out on their live stream if you say something good if that sort of thing matters at all.
- NaturalMotion Games Limited
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (2015-2018) NaturalMotion Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $19.99
- Pouch of Gems $9.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.