Dawn of Titans
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Selected App Store EDITORS’ CHOICE, Dawn of Titans showcases the BEST graphics on mobile!
Battle COLOSSAL TITANS and THOUSANDS OF WARRIORS in monumental wars, all under your CONTROL.
CAPTURE enemy lands, grow your ARMY, and come to FIGHT, because in Dawn of Titans you either GO BIG or you GO HOME!
Join your friends and PLAY FOR FREE! In the most massive ACTION-STRATEGY game on mobile!
Dawn of Titans begins a new era for Action Strategy, with console-quality graphics and ultra-addictive gameplay.
· Build your kingdom and fight enemies in a stunning 3D fantasy world.
Dominate with Massive Titans
· Equip colossal warriors with powerful gear and lead them into epic PvP battles.
Real-Time Battle Control
· Go to war with thousands of troops, all under your direct control.
Nonstop Events & Campaigns
· Remember to check back for daily quests, unique campaigns, and alliance events.
Forge an Unstoppable Alliance
· Unite with friends to strategize in real-time MMO chat and dominate other kingdoms.
Build the Ultimate Kingdom
· Clash against the masses, to capture land and rise up the world ranks.
Data connection required to play.
Dawn of Titans is published by NaturalMotion Games
The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
The game will request access to Photos for purposes of Customer Service support. If you do not grant that permission, you will not be able to send us screenshots to help resolve any issues you might encounter.
What's New in Version 1.18.3
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Come on now.
Listen, I get it. The developers want to get paid. We all do, but, it’s becoming impossible to advance in any way with out constantly shelling out cash. I’m not opposed to spending. Honestly, I’ve spent about $150 in he 6 months I’ve played. That’s not bad. I’ve spent money on other games. That’s not an issue. What’s an issue to me as long as I’ve been playing this game, I still get 1 and 2 star relics and titans. Come on, once you reach a certain level there should be an algorithm that nows to only give out 2, 3 or 4 star, so on and so forth. Also, at random times I think all of the gem purchase options should be %50 percent off. I don’t see the problem with this. People still spend money, you guys still make money and we still enjoy. Greed on your part as developers is a turn off to playing. I hope I don’t have to quit this game because it is actually pretty awesome
Definitely too much grind and too much pay-2-win
It’s pretty and the mechanics are okay. I’d MUCH prefer larger battle areas and larger armies to command as well as a pause or way to tell units to stick together or move at the same speed.
But the grind and the pay to win kill this game.
UPDATE: game crashed while I a fight, I was winning by far, no unites even below 95%, however upon return, my best units are all dead (some I won and can’t get currently due to buildings/level, and I can’t revive them...) super lame. Done playing this.
Less than satisfactory.
This game has so much potential but it doesn’t even try. I’m pretty sure they only care about the money from the in-game micro transactions. Leveling EVERYTHING up is insane as it is exhausting. I’m not even sure this is a strategy game but more of a waiting game. Even the story line is lame. And that was the best park by the way. Could be better. I’m ashamed I caved and got the $5 starter pack. Also having new “pack discounts” pop ups were not fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 1.18.3
- Size: 898 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NaturalMotion Games Limited
- © (2015-2017) NaturalMotion Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Pouch of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Starter Bundle 1$4.99
- Hoard of Gems$99.99
- Chest of Gems 1$49.99
- Second-Tier Starter Bundle 2$9.99
- Second-Tier Starter Bundle$4.99
- Builder Bundle$0.99
- Heroic Offering 2$14.99