By Bloom Built Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
App Store Best of 2016. **20% off for a Limited Time!**
Now with Touch Bar support! Capture life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One's elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure.
With Day One 2.0, we're proud to provide Day One Sync — a fast, free, and secure service for syncing your data between all your devices. Day One Sync lays the foundation for many new features: a web app, an IFTTT channel, private-key encryption, and more. In tandem with Day One Sync, you can also use iCloud for backups.
“Day One, our favorite way to journal with your Apple devices, just got a huge update. Rebuilt from the ground up, the plethora of features that made Day One so great are still present.” — The Sweet Setup
- All-new user interface
- Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
- Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
- Day One Sync 2.0
- Photo View
- Custom Reminders
- Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
- Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
- Timezone Support
- Multiple Window support
- Single and Dual Pane Modes
- Redesigned PDF export
- Gesture support
“It's hard to make the best even better, but the sequel to Day One lives up to expectations—and then some.” — App Store Editor's Choice
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Share Extension
- Shortcut keys
- Markdown Editor
“The new Day One has a slicker design, a much bigger emphasis on photos, and a handful of new ways to filter your journal to see entries from a certain place or time or from a specific topic.” — Wired Magazine
Day One 2.0: dayoneapp.com/faq2
Day One Sync: dayoneapp.com/sync-faq
For technical assistance or other inquiries, email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.7
- Crash when closing a main window on a Touch Bar MacBook Pro
- Crash when exporting a PDF
- Various other crash and bug fixes
Version 2.1.7 fix my issue
The latest update fixed the previous issue with crashing. Back in business!
They removed iCloud and Dropbox support in favor of their own, insecure cloud service. No 2-factor authentication and no encryption. Developer has claimed for over a year that encryption is coming.. All someone needs to download your journal is your password.
Love this app
This is my new favorite notes app. I use it for my recipe journal…and for thoughts and observations…It is easy and visually perfect to use…the benefits of a paper and pen in an app…love it
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Bloom Built Inc
- © 2016 Bloom Built, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor