Daybreak Legends: Origin is a 3D MMORPG developed by a next-gen engine, it will grant you with great fluent combat and exquisite 3D graphics.
The game brings you seamless combat with thrilling blows and various combos! Various things keep you occupied in this game, such as various raids and duels, ranked matches, guild wars, warpet battles and dragon airfight.
The evil dragon comes, bringing disaster and war to the world. Only the legendary artifact can destroy the evil forces and retrieve light. In order to find the artifact and eliminate the evil, brave adventurers have embarked on a journey into the unknown.
- This MMORPG brings you Skywing System, Aerial Battles;
- You can fly freely in a stunning 720 degree panoramic view only in Daybreak Legends: Origin;
- Aerial Battles System takes your battle to the air, ground combat skills and effects will all be mapped to the aerial battles.
- Stunning 3D graphics and combat effects
- 720 degree panoramic view
- Exquisite character art and design
- As a MMO ARPG, Daybreak Legends: Origin provides intense Real-time PVP&GVG battles
- Summon powerful warpets to battle epic bosses
- Start a romantic relationship and have fun with your friends based on the unique Marriage and social System.
◆PROGRESSION & CUSTOMIZATION●
- This MMORPG provides 4 classes – Puppeteer, Mage, Bounty Hunter and Warrior; and 243 skill combinations
- Customize your character with hundreds of Items, Equipment & Fashion System
- Pets & Mounts System improves your combat power
- Server operation is optimized.
- New Class: Mercenary is available.
- Attend anniversary celebration event to gain Flame Fiend.
Ratings and Reviews
Newest update/ personal review of game
After downloading and installing the latest update... At first I couldn’t get back in. However, after closing out the app entirely and then reopening it, I then clicked on the account banner in upper right of screen, tapped on my Google+ account to which my game is linked, and was immediately back into game. Then, I got booted for developers to do more maintenance on the game this morning, but after that was done, even logging into my Google+ Account didn’t work. Had to delete the app entirely and reinstall from App Store.
Also, as for my review of the app, I really enjoy it. I play a lot of mobile RPG games on my phone and this one seems to me to be the most entertaining by far. Like LJ Joseph said, it gets a little annoying when my female character is continually referred to as a male. The English translations are somewhat lacking, but at least the storyline can be followed okay. As a basically non pay-to-play player (although I have spent a few bucks) I cannot PvP at all. All other PvP players across servers are far too powerful even at my own level for me to even hope to compete with them... so I pretty much avoid the PvP events entirely and stick with PvE and Guild Events. Otherwise, I really love the game and enjoy withering away hours playing it.
Decent but don’t mage
Mage class has no counter or way to fight a bounty hunter regardless of how strong that bounty is. Unless difference is huge. Bounty skills are much faster. They knock mage around so mage is prone entire beating. Mage skills aren’t fast enough to even hit bounty. Bounty’s range is greater. Mage can not beat bounty literally zero chance. So either play warrior class cause they have a chance to beat all classes cause they cannot be proned either. Mage has no def against bounty since their basic attacks penetrate p def. you gotta get crit resist and pray like a mfer. With bounties skills being faster it means they lock on faster. Also mage literally has no counter sept to run away and when he runs he gets the beating of his life when bounty follows. Class balance is awful. The pay to plays ruin it. Oh by the way spiritus or bi spirit is mainly for pay to plays. So if you got money your all set if not tho save all your diamonds that they give you for spiritus. They give you an ok amount of diamonds for free so it’ll take abut but you can do it. This is a very pay to win game. They literally made ranked matches cross servers for pay to wins because the got bored because they are so much stronger then everyone else.
Worse game I’ve ever wasted money on.
I’ve spent 60 dollars on this game. It’s horrible. Straight up trash. To hard to understand. To hard to level up past 35. To hard to do anything. Very drawn out. Very disappointing game. I wish I would get my time and money back. That’s how lame this game is. Seriously can’t buy anything good. Everything is super lame. Horrible pvp match up. Not even close to your stats. Overall don’t waste your money. Don’t waste your time. I’ve very disappointed. I hate that they drawn me in with vip level gifts and also daily rewards. It’s trash when you play it. After the rope and dope you for money. It’s like screw you we got your money. Now enjoy our lame game, that’s to hard to understand what to do after a certain point. Also screw you on pvp player. Also screw you on leveling up and keeping you interested. Like I said waste of 60 dollars. I’m deleting the game and taking the lost. Horrible overall game.
I know some people will tell you the best game ever. Or some other bull crap. But, they are being paid to write a review or the are the developers. Cuz overall this game blows a big one.
Gonna send hourly until I see my review pop up. So I can save people money and time. Do not fall for the rope and dope vip rewards and lvl rewards. This game is overall trash!!!!
- Linekong US
- 801.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © LineKong Entertainment Technology Co.,Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Diamonds $0.99
- 360 Diamonds $5.99
- 1200 Diamonds $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.