DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Schedule notifications to alert you hours, days, weeks, months or years before or after your events.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customise with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Widget provides quick access to your top events.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Tap and hold DayCount events, then drag to rearrange order.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
Just here with another update!
• Multiple bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thanks for using DayCount!
Ratings and Reviews
Great but missing watch app
This app is perfect, helps me keep track of my daily habits and make sure I challenge myself to maintain the longest streak possible for multiple habits. 4 stars for a clean and easy to use user interface and functionality. I would give 5 stars if there was a simple watch app that let me see my streak counts and have reminders or something of the like to notify me on my watch to keep my streak going, some kind of encouragement feature or something. That would make this app an absolute perfect 5 star app. Hope the developers add the feature some day. In general though, really it’s a great app.
Pretty good for tracking days, but...
I’m enjoying the fully paid version to track multiple events in the past (last addiction indulges) and events coming up in the future. It works great for that!
BUT...the Streak feature is pretty unintuitive. I’ve enabled Streaks for certain events, but whenever I reset the days counter it seems like I need to manually reset the streak as well. If I don’t, the streak just continues counting like nothing happened. But if I have to manually reset, the streak just goes back to zero. So how do I know my longest streak? For such a vital tool for tracking addiction-breaking progress, I have no earthly idea how to use it...and I’m an engineer!
Exactly what it should be!
All these reviews about what it’s missing are not actual reviews! The app was made to count your days, if that’s what you want, this is it for you.
Ever since I got it, it’s been amazing. I never had issues, and I was able to track my events accordingly.
If you think having to pay to change pictures for each count is extra, then don’t pay. Don’t go and rate anything lower than a five start just because you think it’s extra?
- Harry Khoury
- 121.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Harry Khoury
- In-App Purchases
- DayCount Premium $7.99
- Unlock Everything $6.99
- DayCount Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.