DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Schedule notifications to alert you hours, days, weeks, months or years before or after your events.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customise with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Widget provides quick access to your top events.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Tap and hold DayCount events, then drag to rearrange order.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
Just here with another update!
• Now use 3D Touch to have a quick peek at your events and streaks. It's so easy and fast! Just press into your events and streaks for a preview, and then a little deeper to open to full screen.
• When your peeking at your events and streaks, just swipe up to quickly access reset and delete buttons.
• If your device isn't 3D Touch enabled, just swipe left on your events and streak to access reset and delete buttons.
• Added haptic feedback throughout DayCount.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this to track all kinds of things, such as the last time I changed my air filter, got a hair cut, watered my plants, etc. Almost anything that needs to be repeated on some kind of interval. I like that you can create alerts to let you know when a certain amount of time has passed but they could be improved in two ways: 1. The alerts get deleted after they are triggered. I would like to be able to add alerts that are persistent. For example, I always want to be alerted one week after I water my plants. After I hit “Reset” I currently have to re-add the alert as well. I would like it to just reset along with the item that is being tracked. 2. The alerts only show up on my phone notifications and sometimes I miss what it was for. It would be nice if the app also had a place that allows me to see the recent alerts. Thank you for a great app! I hope this feedback helps!
Very easy to use and really nice design. Keep in mind that the free version is there for you to evaluate it so some features are restricted. If you want the full version it is subscription based which a lot of developers are going to so they can continue to provide updates. Honestly if you can’t afford $8 a year to support people that provide useful tools than you have bigger issues than keeping track of some dates. Giving a negative review because it’s not free is like not going to the gas station because they charge for gas. Try this ap, you will love it
Great but missing watch app
This app is perfect, helps me keep track of my daily habits and make sure I challenge myself to maintain the longest streak possible for multiple habits. 4 stars for a clean and easy to use user interface and functionality. I would give 5 stars if there was a simple watch app that let me see my streak counts and have reminders or something of the like to notify me on my watch to keep my streak going, some kind of encouragement feature or something. That would make this app an absolute perfect 5 star app. Hope the developers add the feature some day. In general though, really it’s a great app.
- Harry Khoury
- 128.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Harry Khoury
- In-App Purchases
- DayCount Premium $7.99
- Unlock Everything $6.99
- DayCount Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.