By Dayforce Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dayforce HCM Mobile puts access to a variety of human capital management tasks into the hands of employees and managers. Employees gain up-to-the-minute access to schedules and other aspects of their employee record, while managers gain unprecedented visibility into HR, payroll and operations, even when on-the-go.
Dayforce HCM Mobile helps employees by improving communication, work/life balance, and access to time-sensitive schedule information. Access to mobile features depends upon your company’s configuration.
• Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.
• Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
• Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
• Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
• Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
• Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
• Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
• Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 51.04
- Fixes a bug where the calendar would break after British Summer Time started
- Fixes a bug where the Today button was not returning the calendar to Today in Schedules
- Fixes a bug where sometimes users trying to login would get back an error about unsupported URLs
- Adds new translations
Schedules (Requires connecting to server 51.0+): A new mobile feature allowing you to see your schedules along with your coworker's.
- Allows shift trading with coworkers
- Works with all your locations
- Send messages to coworkers from the feature
- Filter schedules by department, job, start/end times and overlapping coworker shifts with your own
Security Questions Update: You will now be asked to setup security questions when logging in if you have not set them up yet.
If only there were notifications.
The huge improvement this is over how I used to have to check my schedule(I.e. Having to actually go in to check and pray updates aren't made) erases any concerns I might otherwise have. I do wish I could get notifications about updates to my schedule, but that's a minor complaint when it's all said and done.
Love the way this works!
I work part-time in a fun job with Pier 1. I'm retired from a salaried job so I never punched a time clock. This app is awesome! It allows me to set a schedule months in advance. My husband is also retired so I'm able to block out future travel dates which allows my boss to place me on the schedule where it fits both our goals and needs! I love the flexibility this app offers.
I've been using DayforceHCM for the last few months and I like the ease of operation of and how user friendly it is. My only complaint, one that I've been getting from my employees is that they'd like to be able to see how much their hourly wage is on the app instead of having to go to the desktop to find out.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 51.04
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Dayforce Corporation
- © 2017 Ceridian Dayforce
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.