Need access to your work life at your convenience? Dayforce puts you in the driver’s seat with an engaging, intuitive mobile experience to manage your work tasks with ease. Whether you’re an employee wanting to submit time off or a manager needing to act on a team member’s request, Dayforce has you covered.
As an employee, being able to access work-related tasks quickly is critical, so you can focus on your job. From checking your schedule and earnings to requesting time away or setting performance goals, Dayforce helps manage these tasks from your mobile device.
Supporting your team is a top priority for managers. Being able to respond to employee requests promptly and connect with them when needed improves your effectiveness as a manager. Whether you’re approving a shift trade or time off or reviewing and authorizing worked time or simply reaching out to potential job candidate, Dayforce builds upon its employee capabilities with even deeper manager functionality.
See how Dayforce can improve work life by providing secure, mobile access to your data, so you can accomplish tasks and save time.
Please note: Dayforce mobile access is only available to Dayforce customers. If you are an employee of a Dayforce client, please check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option.
Disclaimer: Dayforce mobile features will be limited to the Dayforce web version that has been deployed to your organization.
• Fixed a bug that caused Timesheet punches to save with insufficient information resulting in inaccurate pay details
• Fixed an issue where SSO login credentials were retained after a user logged out of the app. Users on server version 55.3+ will now be properly logged out of their SSO session when logging out of the app.
• Fixed an issue that was causing some users to experience a Timesheet data entry problem.
• Timesheet data validation may be disabled for some users.
• Fixed a bug affecting the display of sensitive pay adjustment information.
• Updated French translations throughout the app.
• Enhancements to the Tasks feature including a new date picker allowing users to adjust the quantity of tasks displayed.
• Bug fixes and usability improvements.
• Fixed issues with Calendar swiping, Timesheet weekly totals and editing favorites.
• Resolved a few minor Timesheet bugs.
• Mobile Recruiting – Hiring Manager and Recruiter view of open job requisitions and candidates that have applied. Support for viewing candidate resumes, contacting assigned recruiters and updating candidates states.
• Timesheet Data Validation – Improved employee experience including a problem pane providing users with the opportunity to review and correct data errors to ensure that all Timesheet information is entered correctly.
• Usability enhancements, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
App needs improvements
Our company recently changed from Paycom to Ceridian. I use this app regularly to clock in/ out. I’m not impressed. Simple things that were easy with Paycom are lacking here. For example, when I have authorized time off, whether it be vacation or holiday pay, it does not total the same hours into my weekly totals. I have to factor those hours in on my own. Additionally, in Paycom, my weeks were separated by pay periods with two week total hours added and shown. Not the case with this app. As a part time employee, I have to go back and add authorized time off hours on my own. Doesn’t seem like it would be so hard to make these changes in a system. This would save me precious time as an employee. Separate the weeks per pay period in the app. Factor in all hours ( vacation, sick, holiday) into weekly totals. This was all done with ease in Paycom. I shouldn’t have to log onto my my computer to view these totals. Defeats the purpose of an app. Finally, move the tab where you log-out in the app. It is at the bottom of the options, which is blocked by pop-up confirming clock- out. Again, a very simple fix. Wish we could go back to Paycom!
The good of Dayforce is having the upcoming schedule so available and not subject to transcription errors on my part. The bad is that my employers are “locked into” what the app tells them with little reason to go to the trouble of attempting to override the schedule provided. It rather also provides the excuse for not doing so, as Dayforce can and can’t do this. For example, I only want 20 hours, if I do get 20, it is spread over 4 days, sometimes more, in tiny time blocks. That breaks up the week too much, and the whole point of asking for fewer hours is more time for other activities and interests, whatever they may be. Apparently, the needs of Dayforce, do not allow for this configuration. Also, scheduling time off has to be set far in advance. This can be difficult with so many variables to factor in. My managers are really good about this, but trying to tie down dates so far in advance is often awkward. It’s not just Dayforce, I realize, since I see the same patterns in other family members difficulties in the same area.
Works decently for what it is.
Look, it’s not a flashy game. The app does what it’s supposed to do. It’s not super fast about it, but it’ll get there. They do need to allow supervisors to have the full calendar schedule view the hourlies have. Also, fix the bug which makes me select a location every single time I login. I only work at/have login access to one location. Let me set it and forget it. These would get you 4 stars. Giving me ability to write/edit the schedule and edit attendance information in the app would get you 5.
While you’re at it, lose the Silverlight dependence for all desktop access. It’s a dead technology and embarrassing as hell to have to explain to new employees they have to figure out where IE is on their computer to use “our” system.
- Dayforce Corporation
- 86.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ceridian HCM, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.