Daylight: Twilight and Shadows
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
One purchase gets the app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
The successor to Daylight for iPad, and Daylight for iPhone; This new app puts a big bright and beautiful map of the illuminated earth - day, twilight and night - on the screen of the iPhone, iPod touch iPad - and Apple Watch.
- Show where sunlight falls at any time, any place on earth.
- Get sunrise, sunset and twilight times for any time any place on earth.
- Drag the terminator shadow across the earth.
- Drag the map to centre any place on earth.
- See daylight move across the surface of the earth in real time.
- See information about any place on the map that you tap - or where you're standing.
- Search for cities across the world (database contains most cities with population > 15,000)
- Quickly see what's going on where you are, or in your favourite citues
What's New in Version 1.2
* Compatible with iOS9 multi-tasking
* Compatible with iPad Pro
* Added Apple Watch Glance
Bells and whistles, but worthless
Has lots of features, but inability to enlarge map, or zoom in makes it worthless on anything smaller than an iPad. Impossible to view any individual spot because of tiny size. Really a waste of money.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 141 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Cook
- © 2015 Andrew Cook
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes